Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweak Grenades, Please

-10no-GCoda

They really hard to notice, i can see them only if i notice throwing animation and even then its hard to notice where they land.

They explode really fast, even if you do roll to the side they will kill you anyway.

+1 second before they explode.

Trail while they fly, some kind of marker when they land.

Some kind of marker for rockets would be nice too, at least on mini map.

+1 completely agree.  I have the issue with grenades being pretty much invisible too.  I know some people claim they glow, but it does not seem to be the case for everyone.  Either way having a marker appear would be highly helpful, and yes, they go off way to fast after hitting the ground.  I have made a couple posts about this over the last couple weeks as well, but there was no posts in them by any DE staff so I have no idea how aware of the problem they are. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

I have made a couple posts about this over the last couple weeks as well, but there was no posts in them by any DE staff so I have no idea how aware of the problem they are. 

I am sure grenades was part of warframe for a long time, but just lately they got proper scaling. For some reasons DE decided not give them to tenno but keep on enemies. This was mentioned in one of livestreams, in regards of some people desire to throw nades themselves but they never talked about long missions where frost is must only because of nades.

Now nades are deadly on 30m T4 Survival, even if you real fast\invisible\turbulent you can catch one and diy, this feels like a cheap trick, and now we got nullifiers too, but they are somewhat reasonable and visible threat XD

Agree to making grenades and rockets more visible. with the high damage they do they shouldnt be so...sneaky. I would prefer it they were an element of the actual HUD and not the minimap (might be too small in the minimap and with enemy radar or enemy sense it could get diluted, granted prolly not a lot of players use enemy radar/sense on 30min t4s).

They need to either be removed or toned down considerably. Right now you can get instantly killed by a single grenade when doing high level missions such as T4 defense. The fact that these grenades are being thrown around by random cannon fodder units is also not helping. Corrupted Crewmen should not be potentially more dangerous then Corrupted Vor.

40 min T2S they nuke anything that isn't Maximum tankiness Rhino/Frost/Valkyrie or Trinity linked/Blessed.

I died 3 times in a row as a Nekros:

Opened door to a loot room ~ Nade to the face - DEAD

Revive

Turn around and *bam* ~Nade to the face - DEAD

Revive

Copter out of the effin way but *bam* ~ Sticky Nade to my ankle - DEAD

Revive

Proceed to Terrify until energy runs out and head to extract.

Ok I won't be soloing T#S anymore ~ nades are OP as hell and NPC's don't get to eat the splash damage. Nothing is fair about it.

I agree. I personally don't have problems with actually seeing the grenades, but I do have a problem with their timers and how their explosions can damage and proc through cover. I think they should have a 1 second explosion delay after hitting a surface, instead of their timers activating the second they throw it and allowing to become a near-undodgable, highly damaging airburst.