Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.15 + 15.15.01

DE_Adam

Possible bug in the Orokin Void Tower III Sabotage mission: I had killed Sprag and then went to look for Ven'kra tel and quickly relised that she was on the other side of the void portal gloating which made the whole situation annoyingly Ironic beacuse not only could I not get to her I had to leave behind the three sabotage caches and about 40000 credits thanks to the double weekend. 

I am not sure how this happened but I think it might have been because she fell off the walkway too close too the void portal and got teleported into the void or behind the void portal. Before this happened I was making my way back to the void portal room so that I could fight them in a narrow passage, I was concentrating on Sprag and didn't see what happened to Ven'kra tel. I was playing this mission solo with Rhino Prime. I am not bothered about losing the key as they are easy to get.

Edited by EtherealLegacy

So the neural sensors and the neurodes have finaly gotten their description swtiched?

Finaly :3

EDIT: But then again, in the descriptions of both items, they are called differently.

Check the description again, it seems that someone was a little to lazy on switching the description around.

"NEURODES

Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested enemies

This bundle of 1 Neural Sensor can be used for crafting items in your Foundry."

lols.

Possible bug in the Orokin Void Tower III Sabotage mission: I had killed Sprag and then went to look for Ven'kra tel and quickly relised that she was on the other side of the void portal gloating which made the whole situation annoyingly Ironic beacuse not only could I not get to her I had to leave behind the three sabotage caches and about 40000 credits thanks to the double weekend. 

Did you know... this used to be a very frequent glitch? I used to play Mag quite frequently and used pull on them, somehow glitching one out of the map leading to that very issue. Or the key falling out of the map which was a big problem. They did fix it for the most part, though. Seems there are still some holes though.

Does anyone have a release date for update 16 because I feel like it is being dragged out

Please read the following post:

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennolive-2015-pax-east-boston

Please note that this is a big press event, where they are saying that new content will be revealed.  The date is set for March 6th.  Why would DE release a new update, just before a major press event?  Reasonably, we can interpolate a date for the update.  The 6th is a Friday.  DE will do the press event, and talk about the new stuff.  That evening, or the following Saturday, the content introduced will be released (final debug and testing).   Assuming that anything is out of sorts there, we are looking at a week after that.  Anyone expecting it earlier than the 6th is being foolish, and anyone realistic is looking at the 13th.  Continuing to press for this stuff won't get it here any faster.

I'd be much more interested in when some of these game breaking bugs will finally be addressed.  I can deal with clipping syndanas, but if I have to restart my game every mission I'm not going to be playing much longer.

Edited by masterofdetiny

Did you know... this used to be a very frequent glitch? I used to play Mag quite frequently and used pull on them, somehow glitching one out of the map leading to that very issue. Or the key falling out of the map which was a big problem. They did fix it for the most part, though. Seems there are still some holes though.

Oh yes I vaguely remember that, But it did happen to me yesterday I am not sure how it happened but I was just outside the portal room.

"Still no fix for...."

Brood Mothers seem to have issues with dying, namely that they do not believe themselves to be dead.

This not only leaves them under the effects of Warframe Abilities after their health drops to zero, but also makes them immune to Nekros's Desecrate and prevents their corpses from running the standard "disintegration" animation.

Pictured below is a dead Brood Mother still under the effects of an unaltered Level 3 Rhino Stomp, its corpse continued to slowly fall down for a full minute after death. I have also observed Brood Mother corpses which were still under the effects of Nyx (Prime)'s Chaos.

2015-02-22_00001.jpg

Rakta Ballistica Buff, when?

And seriously, the Synoid Gammacor needs to be toned down, even the Brakk is better balanced.

Edit: Well, seems like DE are looking at the Rakta Ballistica, hopefully they won't stop there.

no is not need to is ok stop ask for nerff 

Did u know one of the DE's wrote "in the old wars many a tenno relied on the tonbo" they put  A tenno instead of many tenno Not correcting just thought teh DE might be tierd and i would like to point it out for them :

Its A older type of grammar they are using to make it seem like a ancient type of weapon