Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.15 + 15.15.01

DE_Adam

What is it with all the status weapons DE? Why not give us a crazy crit like the tipedo again or just a pure damage one for once? I want a badass polearm that shows Im a honored paladin ninja or whatever, I dont want to hit an enemy just to proc status, I want them to fall into pieces 

Tonbo isn't in the Tenno lab???

"This year will be all about quality!" -DE 2015

Releases new weapon with no means of acquiring it

can't find tonbo research in the dojo??

The Tonbo is nowhere to be found!

HOTFIX 15.15.1 PLEASE!!!

hotfix 15.15.1 incoming? in record time?

I don't see it in the lab. O.o

sure it is. in the market. for 180 plat.

No tonbo bps

YEAR OF QUALITY IN PROGRESS

No Tombo to research... nice -.-

For god's sake DE... 

Why was it only used in the darkest days of the old war? Is that the only lore attached to this weapon? Was it inhumane to use in the beginning of the war? When is war not considered a dark day? I mean, war is pretty terrible any day. I guess Mail day would probably be pretty good. 

Another slash melee weapon? Please, don't. This is getting boring.. put puncture on it instead (can't confirm slash damage, because it hasn't been uploaded to warframe wikia yet). Just dont't let it be slash..

It's slash, and on the weaker side of it too, So Rejoice Warframe community, another Mastery rank Fodder item right here!!!

Why was it only used in the darkest days of the old war? Is that the only lore attached to this weapon? Was it inhumane to use in the beginning of the war? When is war not considered a dark day? I mean, war is pretty terrible any day. I guess Mail day would probably be pretty good. 

No, This item, alone make it the Darkest day(s)...  it's that bad.