Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Joined The Founders, Not Sure Where The Council / Founders Forum Is :/

Jaon

Question

12 answers to this question

Greetings.

The system takes a short while to process you. Try again in a couple hours.

It is also advisable to log off the forums and re-log back in.

If you purchased a Master of Grand Master then the Design Council will be made available to you from the main forums menu (and Council channel in-game).

Welcome aboard.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein

Yeah I have Purchased Master because I really wanted to pay full price for what I would pay for an AAA game as I love Warframe, but I really cant afford $250, I'm only 18 :( 

Edited by Jaon

Just give it a hour to update you in, if it doesn't... file a support ticket and say that you haven't received your founder status.

Thanks for supporting the game ahead of time and enjoy :)

Exactly, also keep in mind that only Grand Masters have access to the Council Forum

Masters and Grand Masters have access to it. The thing that Grand Masters get that Masters don't is a Prime Lato and a Star named after them in-game.

Greetings.

The system takes a short while to process you. Try again in a couple hours.

It is also advisable to log off the forums and re-log back in.

If you purchased a Master of Grand Master then the Design Council will be made available to you from the main forums menu (and Council channel in-game).

Welcome aboard.

Best Regards,

Thanks man good to be here :D 

Yeah well Ive instantly received the platinum, no Badge or Forum yet, Ill give it a day though before I action any tickets, should be fine :) thanks for the quick replies guys! 

back then when i purchased my disciple i had to log out from the forum and clear my browser cache, worked for me.

If this doesn't work, I noticed access to the DC section was available after the badge appeared. But, as above is a good bet, along with time. Mine didn't register for a couple of days.