Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested

(PSN)akirayokoshima

Komodo gently drops Doc onto the ground on her back and with some skill, holds the Soma with one hand still pointing it at the Volt Prime and with the other, taking out each needle one at a time, being careful not to put more in "I don't know why I even bother with you Doc... Toxin thinks there's still hope for you... Anyway, how long have you been following us?" He turns his head to ask the question at the Volt Prime.

Edited by (PS4)biscuit_licker18

I found the most fabulous boots on the freeway. Why of course, they were free. But they weren't plutonium, unfortunately.

The poor victim of my theft went off prancing, shouting things of the integrity of their dear Mark.

"I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, EVEN IF YOU'RE DEAD, MY DEAR MARKY."

They hold a phantom hand, as I walk away.

Maybe I have taught them how to love again.

I trek far and wide back to my Nexus. I sneakily slither back in via troopship, climbing the rails to 'HOLDING AREA 622'. My magnificent overlord Sniffles, to say the least, was pleased with my efforts.

"Soville.. hoover. These must be from the most fabulous Ksetran there ever was."

And right they were, for I had scoured the subcity of Ksetra for the most fabulous and additionally, come across a lovely discount.

"I want the most unfabulous peoples to know my location, so we can dress up and have a tea party."

I skip over happily to the terminal, not questioning my orders.

Earf.

Such a silly word for a planet.

After finishing with the needles, Komodo hoists Doc onto his back for support and after a short time is ready to move again, but not before his comes blare up with the sound of a Female A.I

"Alert, Komodo I have just intercepted and decoded... With quite some ease a message being transcribed all over the system, Honestly I don't understand the message at all, something about dress ups and tea party's. It's very much not the Grineer" Komodo responds "Ok can you deliver co-ordinates and Jam the signal from reaching anywhere else? I'd rather not have 3 fleets on us in moments"

It doesn't take long for Toxin to find the group, with him his weapons like always and he is carrying a Iranos and a Robot in his arms. "Ah hey... You got the message aswell? I know the location really, I saw it a couple times when doing missions here, its in some rundown medical facility."

epnw0gd.jpgMY BOOTS HAVE BEEN STOLEN.

AND I CANNOT GET UP.

MY MOST FABULOUS, FANCIFUL BOOTS. WHAT A TRAGEDY. 

IF THEY HADN'T RIPPED ME OF MY EMOTIONS AGAIN I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY WEEP WITH THE MOST PHANTOMEST OF TEARS, CRAWLING IN MY ANGST AND DESPAIR.

THE CYCLE RIDE AND THE LOVELY, FUME-LACED AIR MUST'VE FIXED MY ATTITUDE AGAIN. NO ONE LIKES BEING SAPPY. THE NAVY BLUE DIDN'T HELP EITHER, AND THE COLOR IS QUITE BLAND. ORANGE IS IN, AND FASHIONABLE. 

I REMEMBER BEING DISCIPLINED AND REVOKED OF MY MOST TRAGIC NEED FOR LOVE AND OTHER IMPOSSIBLE THINGS.

MARKY, THE LOVELY CHAP, DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY ADVICE ABOUT MICROWAVING CHEESE. THAT'S THE FIRST STEP TO ARSON, YOU KNOW.

AFTER A FANTABULOUS MEAL OF RADIATION-ABUSED CHEESY BAGUETTES I DECIDED TO EMBODY THE FRENCH ROMANCE. AS WE STOOD ON THE ROOF, HOLDING HANDS AND LOOKING ROMANTICALLY AT THE SUNSET, THE DAMNINATION OF ARSON PAST GOT BORED AND CHOSE TO INTERRUPT A FABULOUSLY NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY SESSION OF SMOOCHES.

THE BUILDING SPONETANEOUSLY EXPLODED, AND I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO BE THE EMBODIMENT OF A HUMAN SHIELD. CONCRETE IS A FICKLE MISTRESS AND BROKE ME SOME MORE.

APPARENTLY HOLDING HANDS WITH A MALE LIBRARIAN AND SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR NONEXISTENT LUNGS IS VERY MUCH BROKEN.

QUITE TRAGICALLY THE UNFETCH POPO CAUGHT UP TO MY DASTARDLY DEEDS AND SOME CHAP DECIDED TO RIP OUT MY ABUSED LIVER WHICH IN THE MOMENT I WAS ABLE TO HATE HIM FOR.

I HAVE BEEN SAPPY EVER SINCE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING GLORIOUS AND BREAKING MY FRAGILE, DELICATE MIND AGAIN, DEAR AVARTANA 117 CYCLE.

Edited by TheMetrocop
updated hu out of love

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...