Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Obstracles Not Destroyable For Clients On Eris

Lesserli

I couldn't find such a thread but I hope I cannot be the only one.

Especially as a client, the infested "walls" that should be destroyable by exploding barrels stay after the explosion.

Here some examples where the host can enter the area while I have to stay outside:

Warframeblockedpath2.jpg

Warframeblockedpath4.jpg

Warframebocked%20path3.jpg

and another area that is usually inaccessable as long it isn't a survival mission beacuse a blob of infested flesh blocks the path:

Warframe%202015-02-07%2002-21-43-84.jpg

Warframe%202015-02-07%2002-21-58-73.jpg

Please fix it or remove this unneccessary stuff completely.

It IS possible, usually with the red barrel that always stands before it (there is no barrel because it has been already shot, the host is in the area). But the explosion doesn't work for clients. The "wall" I mention in the last 2 pictures has no barrel and is indeed indestructable.

there are barrel that you can shoot to blow open the wall on that tileset.

also in one of the tile in corpus ship and several spot on corpus ice planet.

sometime medallion/rare container may spawn in these room as well. 

can confirmed that sometime as a client I can't enter the area after the explosion.

only sometime. so I think connection related? 

there are barrel that you can shoot to blow open the wall on that tileset.

also in one of the tile in corpus ship and several spot on corpus ice planet.

sometime medallion/rare container may spawn in these room as well. 

can confirmed that sometime as a client I can't enter the area after the explosion.

only sometime. so I think connection related? 

My theory is that the infested structures have problems with it because I don't remember the bug occurs on other obstracles that can be destroyed by red barrels (quite remarkable spots are indeed the central area in the corpus ship where you can blow up many paths with the big red barrels, a red barrel near an Europa starting point and even doors in the mutalist ships)

I'm pretty sure that it is possible to get inside that room which is shown on last 2 screenshots... You just need to shoot an explosive barrel located on top of the infested mass pillar that blocks the way. But speaking about other cases - they really need to be fixed :) It never happened to me while playing solo, but when I played syndicate mission with my clanmate once wall didn't disappear for me after barrel was blown by my teammate so I had to ask for few wormholes to get inside to reach the datum and to get out of there after I picked it...