[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Prime Time #61: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

1GeyrMh.jpg

Join DERebecca and a Special Mystery Guest for an old school game of BINGO; Warframe style! With their weapons of choice in hand, they’ll compete against each other with the help of teammates to complete 1 BINGO row first. Which host will win this game of chance? Tune in to find out!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, drool over the winners of the Baking with Lotus contest, observe and judge your host’s attempt at baking, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, February 19 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here.

• Upvote 15

Wait wait... we were promised to have Megnog baking in the Bake Off(Bake off!)... what is this TREACHERY?

DERebecca and Mysterious Guest Attempt of Baking? This is gonna be good.

captain-america-the-first-avenger-201102

Edited by RexSol
  • Upvote 2

"Special Mystery Guest"=="Megan cancelled so I'm begging everyone in the office and we won't know until someone agrees or I physically drag them to the computers at 6:55.... and just between us, I've been working on my kung fu grip."

• Upvote 2

Bake Off!  In the Great White North!  Bake Off!

bakeoff.png

(edited for hugeness)

Edited by Don_T_Shoot

-i removed what i posted :3 was ment to be on Dev stream one-

Edited by CryanGaming

I seem to remember some murmurs a while back about [DE]Julie being involved with the baking event, so maybe we get to meet another member of the team for the first time?

Hopefully everybody from the Team that was ever involved in baking something will join as a mystery guest ∆.∆

No Megan tonight? :(

I was going to joke that the "mystery guest" would be Megan, but I like Llyssa's post better:

"Special Mystery Guest"=="Megan cancelled so I'm begging everyone in the office and we won't know until someone agrees or I physically drag them to the computers at 6:55.... and just between us, I've been working on my kung fu grip."

I will say that I'm going to have to try really hard to see at least the start (do have plans tonight) just to see who it is.

awesome can't wait it's going to be a......

Edited by aqski