Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of War - #1 Alliance / 9 Nodes! - High Quality And Highly Motivated Clans Only!

(XBOX)Xodus03

emkxdGT.png

“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons.                                               “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war,   

And they will follow you into the deepest valley.”                                              while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

E6LyY6J.png

“Engage people with what they expect;                                                                                                                  “The supreme art of war... 

it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections.                                                is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

It settles them into predictable patterns of response,                                                                                         The greatest victory is... 

occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment                                                  that which requires no battle.” 

— that which they cannot anticipate.”                                                                                                                                                     

The Art of War Alliance is comprised of a large number of either TOP Tier Clans or highly focused PvP War Machines.... or both! Also allied with The Arbiters Rage Alliance, we were created by a small number of clans (but with large numbers of people) originally from The Order, but we have left to pursue our own interests. We come bringing the Solar Rail experience that no one else in the game can offer, along with the proper morals and values of a truly Democratic Alliance. We have set standards or requirements for all clans within and wanting to join Art of War that are in place to make our Alliance as strong as possible, and those requirements are:

Storm Tier+

75%+ Activity in your clan

High-end Work Ethics

Solar Rail Focused and Motivated (Experience isn't a must as we have some of the most capable teachers/leaders in the game.)

Active on our 3rd party communication programs

Ability to work with others

Maturity / Thick Skin... discussions can sometimes get pretty heated. Need to be able to separate emotions from discussion.

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .” 
                   ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

*Currently we are not recruiting any new clans because we are at maximum capacity (Sorry everyone), but we also have many TOP clans within the game that are more than willing and open to mergers, with flexibility in the issues as not seen from most clan leaders. Many of our Leaders are extremely flexible in the negotiations of mergers and are open to discuss basically ANY aspect of a clan and come to a fair decision for both sides. Some of the topics with the highest concern for Warlords include:

Previous Dojo investment - A way to look at this is not to say, "What am I losing?", but rather to say, "What am I gaining?". A clan dojo ALWAYS requires constant donation... but if you were to join a clan with a dojo who had a few extra rooms that you don't, or research that you haven't completed yet, you technically have just progressed "your dojo" because this is now "your dojo" also... and without having to contribute any more of those damn resources! haha.

Warlord/Officer Status - Many of our leaders are open to the idea of re-instating migrating members to the ranks of which they were in their previous clan. Mergers aren't supposed to make us work backwards, rather grant us an advantageous push into the future. On the same mentality of a business merger, you would only want to merge similar and like-minded clans... I don't think merging an IT firm with a Burger King would be best for business lol... but there is no way to find out if your clans are compatible until you sit down at the table and discuss it.

Clan Systems and Ranks - The names of Ranks can always be talked about, and often I have noticed many clans "hybridizing" their names between the two clan ideas... and often it works out great. If not, new names and systems entirely can be discussed... many clans go through this process as it is on their own. 

Emblems - The same way that a lot of clans who merge, combine names and systems to create new ones, the same goes with Emblems. Some take the predominant parts that represent each clan, and combine them in to totally new emblems that still pay the tribute to your clans history that it deserves.

Now there are always other concerns that will be brought up, but until discussed between the parties involved, no answers can be found on whether this is even something that is for you or not. If you have an open mind, and are interested in getting not only involved, but right smack dab into the middle of the PvP Clan/Alliance Wars... this is the place you want to be.

Clans Open for Mergers:

Moons:

Mountains:

Storms:

HAIL - GT: HAIL FUNGUS / HAIL CROVAX

WAR LORDZ - GT: o0 GREENE 0o

VOID WALKERZ - SSE ASSASSIN

SUPREME REVOLUTION - GT: Mighty Supreme

Clans Recruiting:

Moons:

Mountains:

Storms:

HAIL - GT: HAIL FUNGUS / HAIL CROVAX

WAR LORDZ - GT: o0 GREENE 0o

VOID WALKERZ - SSE ASSASSIN

SUPREME REVOLUTION - GT: Mighty Supreme

Current Holdings:

Pluto       - Sechura

Uranus    - Ur

Mars       - Wahiba

Ceres     - Seimeni

Eris         - Akkad

Neptune  - Yursa

Neptune  - Kelashin

Europa    - Cholistan

Phobos   - Memphis

HOS9xd8.png                      Q8DqBuC.png                   2NeiZok.jpg                    54aNjAL.png

Xodus03                                    SlvrDmon1215                            HAIL FUNGUS                                Octawism

Lock n Load                                 Raging Demons                                   HAIL                             Alpha Wolves Batallion

Art of War Founder                        Art of War Founder                     Art of War Founder                      Art of War Founder

(Retired)                                                                                          (Retired)

etchXUS.png                      Ti0PxFe.jpg                    eUQ3D9T.jpg                     znARMXw.jpg

UrbanizedMike                              Geezus Hed Trip                           Vulari Batman                             YaboiGREENE

Kokujin                                       0uter Heaven                        Caduceus Fawks Elite                         War Lordz

Art of War Leader                          Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader

E6LyY6J.png                  E6LyY6J.png                     E6LyY6J.png                      IfNJXCu.png

SSE ASSASSIN                                BHL RAB                                  Longliner 386                                  Javi Gaijin

VOID WALKERS                           All Guns Blazin                            Solar Assassin                           SHINOBI LEGENDS

Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                          Art of War Leader

(Retired)                                         (Retired)                                    (Retired)                                         (Retired)

Ke4Nb1r.png                   dskn5Wd.png                     E6LyY6J.png                  E6LyY6J.png

Fire Fist Abe                          KINETIC SYNERGY                            Nittymaster                             Mighty Supreme

Hidden Shinobi                         Dark Sector Ronin                          Next Gen Tactix                   SUPREME REVOLUTION

Art of War Leader                       Art of War Leader                          Art of War Leader                      Art of War Leader

(Retired)                                                                                          (Retired)

7F5fIBf.png

...“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.” 
 ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Very bold statement saying no other alliances in the game are war experienced.

Cmon man... Let's not make it like that because that's not what was actually said. I said that we have collectively the most experienced War group in the game... a number of our current clans have conquered nodes in the numbers upwards of 20+ dating back to the days of The Order... I know that myself, personally, have helped/headed in the successful conquering of 22-24 nodes which I am not sure any other clan has quite as many under their belt. I know there are plenty of very experienced players out there though, don't get me wrong... and I don't underestimate any of you.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Want to thank Javi for not only his kind words, but also give him the credit for our Forum's Banner... thing looks amazing I must say. Also have to give Belicose Savage Props for our Alliance Emblem itself. You guys are some really skilled artists who do amazing work. Javi also has a Youtube Channel that feature ALOT of Warframe stuff and that is usually reliable and up to date information on the community, not to mention the amazing video quality he produces.

This alliance is a shining example of what happens when collaberated adults work together, with the firm goal of making XBox1 a fun and exciting gaming experience. Low taxes, high battle pay, and experienced PvP battles makes for a completely different PvP experience. Please do not take my word for it. Download the PC version of this game and play on their Dark Sectors. If you or your clan feels ready to step up to the next plateau of PvP, consider this alliance.

Join us in protecting our tenno community from the tyranny of greedy children. Join me if you want a clan who doesn't do it for the creds. I get mine like a vampire. IN BLOOD!!

Vulari Batman

The Dark One

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite

At the moment we are 6 active, as many of us are coming over from other platforms (PC/PS4) building and recruiting is a struggle of course but not one we havent encountered before. Merging with other groups was a suggestion but considering they effort built within dojo and research we couldnt find one that would benefit us. As I am more of the "Political Rep" i look for endeavors that both parties can benefit from.

Edit: Disregard as i was not aware of closed recruitment, still interested in possible merger with a desired clan is benefits both parts.

Edited by (XB1)CochinoNava

At the moment we are 6 active, as many of us are coming over from other platforms (PC/PS4) building and recruiting is a struggle of course but not one we havent encountered before. Merging with other groups was a suggestion but considering they effort built within dojo and research we couldnt find one that would benefit us. As I am more of the "Political Rep" i look for endeavors that both parties can benefit from.

Edit: Disregard as i was not aware of closed recruitment, still interested in possible merger with a desired clan is benefits both parts.

Add me as a friend in game so we can talk, I know all of the leaders in our Alliance very well and I would be able to find somewhere not only compatible with you, but somewhere you and your friends can thrive and belong in. There are many choices and all of them offer something slightly different or unique from the last group, but one thing is for sure... they all offer something positive that you can grow around.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Add me as a friend in game so we can talk, I know all of the leaders in our Alliance very well and I would be able to find somewhere not only compatible with you, but somewhere you and your friends can thrive and belong in. There are many choices and all of them offer something slightly different or unique from the last group, but one thing is for sure... they all offer something positive that you can grow around.

Added, look forward to speaking with you