Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of War - #1 Alliance / 9 Nodes! - High Quality And Highly Motivated Clans Only!

(XBOX)Xodus03

^ actually he is a British noble man having some Earl Grey tea just so you know.

Also you wouldn't be able to call it 'cyber rape' because amongst a plethora of other reasons,  based on his comment above alone, you have no basis or context for what he is talking about or referring to. And he didn't direct that comment at anyone specifically. Anything you read from it, can only be from your personal perspective of what you THINK is implied and to whom you think it's implied against. And you are the only one on this post that has actually said through comment 'offering your private parts to someone else's mouth'. So we already know what you are thinking.

But thank you for coming on here and trying to clarify that up for everyone else.

And of course we are always very grateful for you 'bump' on our alliance post.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

^ actually he is a British noble man having some Earl Grey tea just so you know.

Is he now? :)

Also you wouldn't be able to call it 'cyber rape' because amongst a plethora of other reasons, based on his comment above alone, you have no basis or context for what he is talking about or referring to. And he didn't direct that comment at anyone specifically. Anything you read from it, can only be from your personal perspective of what you THINK is implied and to whom you think it's implied against. And you are the only one on this post that has actually said through comment 'offering your private parts to someone else's mouth'. So we already know what you are thinking.

Does it really matter whether or not his 'teabagging' comment was directed at anyone specifically? I don't think so.

Some clans even hold platinum contests for who sends in the most videos teabagging a list of named individuals and we all know what the purpose of that teabagging is. It is not having a nice cup of Earl Grey.

That being said, it doesn't take much to look at such a teabagging video with your game character over a downed character of a little child to get the idea that something is seriously wrong here. If you think that is OK in a game maybe you think that is OK otherwise as well?

And if you don't see that you need a reality check.

It just appears like that AoW doesn't have any moral or ethical standards with their members even bragging about it in public forums. That is what I am thinking.

Perhaps we are just a bunch of morally corrupted bastards who enjoys a nice cup of english tea. I myself rather prefer bombay chai. But thank you so very much for riding gracefully in here on your high horse to lecture all the members of AOW. I for one appreciate it because it must be frustratingly difficult to get one's rare-end up on so high of a mount. My, I can only imagine. I do pray you dont fall.

And as always, thanks for the bump

Is he now? :)

Does it really matter whether or not his 'teabagging' comment was directed at anyone specifically? I don't think so.

Some clans even hold platinum contests for who sends in the most videos teabagging a list of named individuals and we all know what the purpose of that teabagging is. It is not having a nice cup of Earl Grey.

That being said, it doesn't take much to look at such a teabagging video with your game character over a downed character of a little child to get the idea that something is seriously wrong here. If you think that is OK in a game maybe you think that is OK otherwise as well?

And if you don't see that you need a reality check.

It just appears like that AoW doesn't have any moral or ethical standards with their members even bragging about it in public forums. That is what I am thinking.

Wow are people really running out of the made-up blasphemy because we keep squashing it? I don't understand how something that gets done by probably 50% or more of the population when they are given the opportunity, is now being directly targeted at us like we somehow created the action that has existed in gaming for probably longer than half of these kids have been born, and now its becoming a focus because there is really no other legitimate accusations or arguments? Sure why not? Give AoW the credit for creating the T-Bag, please do... just add it to our list of accomplishments lol. Please tell me which Alliance you are in... and please tell me that no one in your ENTIRE ALLIANCE has ever T-Bagged, not even once.... "Let he who has not sinned, T the first bag" (Thanks Zero lol).

On the real, come on people... if you are going to come at us all aggressive like, please have some legitimate information or accusations... or atleast a real god damn point? Not something about T-Bagging, or personal smack talk... atleast come at us with some accusations that people will actually care about like cheating (even though its played out) or something serious so I can completely squash it and make it look stupid like I have so many other times before.

@ Xodus03 - I'm afraid he can't hear you man. His saddle is mounted so high up on that moral high horse of his, I'm quite certain he can't hear you.

Moses had the 10 commandments, but what you and I don't realize is right after that, CyberGuardFL wrote his OWN set of commandments and principles. So he isn't even on a high horse. I'm actually greatly short changing his moral contribution here, because he is actually on a Pegasus. He is on a freaking winged equestrian.

And you know you can't even call him, because at that altitude of moral high ground, there is no reception. It doesn't matter if you have Verizon, because he can't and he won't be able to hear you now...or ever.

So you have to realize it's actually us, the plebeians, the common folk, who should be admiring the fact that CyberGuardFL, the guardian of Warframe morals, came all the way down to our level to explain such complicated moral and ethical issues that nobody in AOW had any grasp of. So please man, let's not get angry with him or the like of him. Because it's been made clear by him already, that clearly without his presence here on the forum, nobody in our clan or our alliance has any idea what morals are...so once again CyberGuard, you keep guarding that cyber space...you keep fighting those morally corrupted...Waframe needs a hero...this forum needs a hero........and you might just be that hero.  

Whoa?! Where did the minor come from. My video shows no nudity or sexual reference. My FEMALE character, crouching repeatedly over a downed opponent, especially while they are bleeding out shows a mark of humor and honor. To imply my clam stamps (I'm owning that) are done in anyway other than with the utmost respect, is to do me a great dishonor. I am a Viking Warlord and on the battlefield I will act as such, boy.
I am a highly skilled killer. Doing a victory dance (which is what it actually is) is a tradition handed down from all our ancestors. To deny that and try and turn it into your own sick pedi fantasy is #*($%%@ up, and its people like you who ruin games. Lol dude wants Hasbro to design games.

And I @(*()$ LOVE tea....

Honestly good fight! I didn't see their warlord, but good fight from the defenders. I had defended on Mars earlier that day and the offense was host glitching like crazy. When we took Memphis, I didn't see anything but honest PvP, and regardless of any prior trash talk, I will say this; Your loss brings no shame, it was well fought, and I meant every clam stamp with the utmost respect!
Good fight and good night!

The Dark One

Plus this was my immediate follow up post, child

This piece I dedicate to Odin! May you forever smile on my conquest!

Vulari Batman
Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite
The Dark One

All trash and lack professionalism worst alliance to possibly ever exist.

All trash and lack professionalism worst alliance to possibly ever exist.

After battling Hitsquaddriver and finding that I now LOVE to fight them, I find myself ever disappointed at the way other alliances fight (the guy I quoted just got kicked off the solar system, and we didn't even bother to defend when he attacked us, aka worst alliance ever)

Yesterday was a hard fight all around, LTG Mitch, I got mad respect for his kills, they were strategic and played off the abilities of his team, twas fine PvP work. Also Xxx Die NerdsxxX get mad props from me as well, he didn't stop me from killing the core, but as he soloed most his fights I got to give him a hand. I love hard fights and this war with imp tenno is a hard fight. I love this S#&$ and can't WAIT to defend against you guys. I was busy for Ur, so you need to hurry up and attack us hitsquad, I need to fix my kd after all those speed runs.

It got destroyed with their rail, but I also wanted to say that second generator room was pretty effective when you defend it. I had heard a rumor I could shoot it from the bottom but DE seems to have fixed that! Damn it lol.

I made some awesome clips, and if anyone wants me to check out and maybe add toy next video, just post your gamer tag here!

Much love, and I can't wait to fight you guys again, good game, and good night

Vulari Batman

The Dark One

I actually meant to add you into that shout out, twas a beautiful match, and fighting you inspired me to train that much harder! Lol I remember running into that second room into a wall of bullets lmao, surprised the hell outta me! I know the schema was destroyed when we took the rail, but I hope to see more like it!

Also Rage's Tikal's colored schema was pretty awesome

Peace? Lol, what are you talking about, This IS what I've been waiting for! New PvP. No Formas, no bs. Just me you and a blade. I'm a happy man. Of course there are going to be some bumps in the path but DE'll sort em out. This ISN'T destiny lol. Good thing here is they've been crash test dummy the PC folk. So we can enjoy our version that much more. Dunno if you guys paid a visit to PC warframe, but....we do it better. I love this alliance and there is no better time to be apart of the top PvP brotherhood. When you are given a clean slate, now only skill matters. I can understand why that scares some.

Vulari Batman

The Dark One

Without Solar Rails to unleash the pent up aggression, I am not sure we can Lore! lol jk... sorta. There has been alot of nonsense spoken as soon as the rails did come to an end, after there is no possible way for any of the people making accusations and claims being able to stand up and prove themselves to be what they say we and our Allies are not.... unfortunate.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

This is a wonderful alliance full of friendly fun loving, and mature players. We joke around a lot, but there is no malace behind the frames. We love this game and would love to help you better enjoy the WF experience.

Personally, my dojo and clan have come leaps and bounds since joining this alliance. I am not a cuddling, forgiving, or soft spoken character. This alliance allows me to be me, and does not try to restrict my RPG style of playing. For that alone, AoW stand apart. Nor was I ever charged or taxed Ever! All and all, best alliance around!

-cheers