Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of War - #1 Alliance / 9 Nodes! - High Quality And Highly Motivated Clans Only!

(XBOX)Xodus03

Any room for another clan in this alliance were ready for warring just need an alliance as passionate as us

We would have to talk a bit more in depth about our situation as well as yours... but definitely would be open to discussing opportunities. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Please keep this thread for potential recruits only. You can continue this discussion in the designated Xbox Feedback thread. 

Thank you! 

First thing I want to say is... This is not an open declaration of war vs the DE Danielle or the mods lol... I do have the utmost respect for them. 

But I don't understand why we can't discuss things that our Alliance is interested in and focused on within our own Alliance thread? Stuff about Solar Rails, Alliance business or events, or as stated in other threads; rivalries? Whilst some of the topics being discussed may have their own specialized thread, chances are that if we post about it here, we are posting about it in the main thread that has to do with it already also... atleast I know a few of us here are. The problem now is, we are a Solar Rail focused Alliance, and the Solar Rail PSA was just shut down alot like Solar Rails themselves... so where do we go to constructively discuss Solar Rails where it will get the full attention that it can from the community, and the staff? On another related topic, if we wanted to have a place for our Alliance members to have a discussion... where else could we possibly have it? Please don't say that the link to another forum you posted gets more attention from the community, let alone the staff or our Alliance members, because just from going over it, it hardly gets any attention at all. 

Also, I have seen our thread (as well as others we respond to) moderated as of late extremely harshly for minimal offences (if you can even call them that) while other threads that are far more directly insulting seem to get away with whatever they want to say that is negative about us. 

Case and point : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/460237-take-down-art-of-war/

(This thread was edited and moderated recently, but yet and still our Alliance name remains as the topic header)

(Alot of the following pertains to the ORIGINAL forum post by this particular person)

I have had my responses to comments that were directly about my Alliance stripped from the boards, while other members of our Alliance have their posts modified to completely misconstrue the message they were trying to convey... all at the same time while the tittle that clearly names our Alliance and their posts call for all the hate in the world to join their "holy crusade" against us lol. I have been extremely careful not to cross any inappropriate lines with my posts, yet they still get completely wiped off the board, while other people who have not even given a minimal effort to keep within the boundries of the Forum rules (Eg, Naming and Shaming, Misleading thread tittle, and the most violated rule - R E S P E C T) are free to post what they want, however they want it. I even posted a "mock" post mimicking the one I linked, simply trying to get the attention of a mod so they would realize this is ridiculous. It was finally locked down, but the original one that inspired me to make the mock post still remains, and still is allowed to call out our Alliance by name where every other similar situation (especially ours) are shut down without what feels like any consideration or time to read through the whole dispute. ANYONE who took the time to read these threads from start to finish would see the issues plain as day. Sorry if it seems harsh but it feels like a prejudice of some sort. 

Here are some examples of forum guidelines broken with no consequence:

Tittle of the post - Major Infraction - Abusive Behavior - (insults, malicious trolling, harassment, abusing the report function, etc.)

Minor Infraction Misleading Thread Title - (Creating a thread with an inflammatory, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate title.)                             

First Post - Contained an extremely vulgar slang word that usually begins with "C" and refers to a female body part or describes an extremely irritable female personality (sorry lol hard to explain this one). They even tried to beat the filter they knew they would encounter by changing the "C" to a "K" in the post!

Major Infractions - Inappropriate Language - (swearing and profanity, racial slurs, derogatory language, etc.)

Abusive Behavior - (insults, malicious trolling, harassment, abusing the report function, etc.)

All of these offences were demonstrated by JUST the first post in his thread originally, yet he was let off with (what I am guessing is) a simple warning and allowed to continue to attempt to slander our Alliance... while our almost identical thread created a couple of days after his has already been locked down. Hell they were not even forced to take our Alliance name out of the tittle of the thread itself... a pretty lenient response to a perpetrator of multiple rules... particularly the couple major infractions. 

I just want to say this, we had a Warlord in our Alliance get completely banned from these forums for doing the exact same thing as some of these other people do to us, and he even took the time to do it from a "role play" perspective... yet he was banned and all of the rest continue to COME AT US, not the other way around... so please mods, handle everything fairly and if you do something, remember it sets a benchmark and precedent for similar issues in the future. Every issue and person must be treated equally.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

I'm not speaking for DE here, but isn't alliance chat good enough to use to communicate with your alliance?

And I'm not agreeing with the strategy behind the "take down art of war" post here, but I think to say both of your posts were of the same nature might be incorrect.

He really was just recruiting on his post, I saw it before it got moderated with the language he chose but to say that your "guardians will be crushed, wouldn't want to be there" post was the same type is kind of absurd.

Yours->meant to deter his recruits only

His->meant to recruit members to his "cause"

Yes he chose some distasteful words but that's really not the point. Just wanted to clarify that here.

I'm not speaking for DE here, but isn't alliance chat good enough to use to communicate with your alliance?

And I'm not agreeing with the strategy behind the "take down art of war" post here, but I think to say both of your posts were of the same nature might be incorrect.

He really was just recruiting on his post, I saw it before it got moderated with the language he chose but to say that your "guardians will be crushed, wouldn't want to be there" post was the same type is kind of absurd.

Yours->meant to deter his recruits only

His->meant to recruit members to his "cause"

Yes he chose some distasteful words but that's really not the point. Just wanted to clarify that here.

I agree... I did put an inappropriate post up, and did exaggerate it quite extensively on purpose as well... but it was for that point to get the attention of the moderators. When I put that post up, his extremely offensive post in all it's glory was still there, and the only thing moderated off the post, was members of our Alliance that were trying to defend the pure ignorance of that original post. It was moderated once again after the fact, in which case, other than having our Alliance name in it, is no longer majorily offensive. I wasn't claiming that my post was identical with some "add libs" name switch outs... it was supposed to mimic the offense we took to his original post and calling us some derogatory terms... allow me to amend your classification of our posts:

Ours -> Yes, meant to deter his recruits, but not solely. A joke, meant to mock and get the attention of Forum Moderators. Not meant to recruit, because we have a proper thread for that.

His -> Meant to recruit, yes.... but also meant to deter from our Alliance. Saying anything otherwise is simply being biased. If it were not, he would not have put our Alliance name within his tittle or his thread at all, let alone proceed to aggressively insult us in it.

Distasteful words or not, wouldn't have changed the message he was trying to convey originally. 

Said it many times, if you want to fight us, that is fine. All the power to you. But there is no need for ANYONE to take our Alliance name negatively and try to use it as their means to recruit. Try to find a post in which we go after another group out of the blue and for no reason other than some personal beef.

I had a very calm, mature, and civilized conversation with another one of our potential enemies but could be potential friends at this point just last night, but there was no need for name calling and smack talking... we simply discussed in game issues, topics, and concerns, and then went on our merry way. You don't see any posts about them, and I won't even name them... but just want to say that... that is how it is done like a mature adult and a professional.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461086-omega-firelords-clan-is-recruiting-savage-warlords-alliance-is-recruiting/#entry5135053

Just gonna leave this here, think I found one of those posts U mentioned albeit not you yourself but nonetheless AoW. I can pull more up from months ago too.

As for the attention of the moderators, the report function is meant to be used to "get their attention".

I'm not condoning behavior based off of others actions here, just want to clarify that, only trying to help people understand.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461086-omega-firelords-clan-is-recruiting-savage-warlords-alliance-is-recruiting/#entry5135053

Just gonna leave this here, think I found one of those posts U mentioned albeit not you yourself but nonetheless AoW. I can pull more up from months ago too.

As for the attention of the moderators, the report function is meant to be used to "get their attention".

I'm not condoning behavior based off of others actions here, just want to clarify that, only trying to help people understand.

Touche... I should have said from my own personal posts. I know since we have 1000's of members and ALL sorts of personality types, I am sure there are some that post out there of the unsavory type... its only natural. I still know you won't find one from me. 

The "report" function was used first, originally... and all that got moderated was OUR posts... even though he had an extremely vulgar word used to describe us within his original post and has our Alliance name within their tittle and multiple posts talking down on us. Hell, not only did they leave the "original sin" up, but they moderated some posts defending our side to make it look like they were supporting the questionable post! Moderators should not even be able to do that... either delete it or leave it, don't modify someone else's words with your own on a compendium of personal opinions... or if you do, atleast put your own gamertag at the top of it after the fact. If you are going to moderate something, moderate fairly and equally, and we will have no qualms with it. 

And yeah, I am not condoning my actions here even, I understand what I did WAS WRONG... but it was done knowingly on purpose for a point... which obviously was made since they did re-moderate the post after the fact... STILL has our name in it though which I thought was against code of conduct if it was being used in any negative way... and I believe rallying a force to destroy us is somewhat negative...? lol

• 2 weeks later...

anyone here loyal to art of war would know who I am (I changed my name recently but you are likely to have figured it out) and im here to apologise about my threats to the alliance the my time in the imperium had clouded my thoughts but joeblow helped me see clear your not d'bag tyrants te imperium is anyhow im sorry

Edit: I haven't apologized in ages to anyone this, this is as good as it will get

Edited by (XB1)COMMANDA BARRON

anyone here loyal to art of war would know who I am (I changed my name recently but you are likely to have figured it out) and im here to apologise about my threats to the alliance the my time in the imperium had clouded my thoughts but joeblow helped me see clear your not d'bag tyrants te imperium is anyhow im sorry

Edit: I haven't apologized in ages to anyone this, this is as good as it will get

Yeah as Lore said, takes alot to apologize. While I don't know how the rest feel and can't speak for them, I want to thank you for extending the gesture. And while I accept it, I don't feel it was necessary though, only because I was never mad and never "hated" you or anyone else on this game for the simple fact that it is just... a game. I do, however, have alot of pride for our Alliance/Clan and what we have built so when people are trying to bring our rep down through lies, I do tend to step up to defend pretty indiscriminately so sorry if a pushed any buttons that way lol. Im just glad you could get together with someone (especially Joe) and see the truth for what it is.