Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Art Of War - #1 Alliance / 9 Nodes! - High Quality And Highly Motivated Clans Only!

(XBOX)Xodus03

• 2 weeks later...

Reposted due to new Alliance sorting Format. Find the ORIGINAL AoW Post and all replies here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404969-the-art-of-war-1-alliance/

emkxdGT.png

“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons.                                               “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war,   

And they will follow you into the deepest valley.”                                              while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

E6LyY6J.png

“Engage people with what they expect;                                                                                                                  “The supreme art of war... 

it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections.                                                is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

It settles them into predictable patterns of response,                                                                                         The greatest victory is... 

occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment                                                  that which requires no battle.” 

— that which they cannot anticipate.”                                                                                                                                                     

The Art of War Alliance is comprised of a large number of either TOP tier clans or highly focused PvP War Machines.... or both! Also allied with The Arbiters Rage Alliance, we were created by a small number of clans (but with large numbers of people) originally from The Order, but we have left to pursue our own interests. We come bringing the Solar Rail experience that no one else in the game can offer, along with the proper morals and values of a truly Democratic Alliance. 

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .” 
                   ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Currently the Art of War is not recruiting any new clans because we are at maximum capacity (Sorry everyone), but we have many TOP clans within the game that are more than willing and open to mergers, with flexibility in the issues as not seen from most clan leaders. Many of our Leaders are extremely flexible in the negotiations of mergers and are open to discuss basically ANY aspect of a clan and come to a fair decision for both sides. Some of the topics with the highest concern for Warlords include:

Previous Dojo investment - A way to look at this is not to say, "What am I losing?", but rather to say, "What am I gaining?". A clan dojo ALWAYS requires constant donation... but if you were to join a clan with a dojo who had a few extra rooms that you don't, or research that you haven't completed yet, you technically have just progressed "your dojo" because this is now "your dojo" also... and without having to contribute any more of those damn resources! haha.

Warlord/Officer Status - Many of our leaders are open to the idea of re-instating migrating members to the ranks of which they were in their previous clan. Mergers aren't supposed to make us work backwards, rather grant us an advantageous push into the future. On the same mentality of a business merger, you would only want to merge similar and like-minded clans... I don't think merging an IT firm with a Burger King would be best for business lol... but there is no way to find out if your clans are compatible until you sit down at the table and discuss it.

Clan Systems and Ranks - The names of Ranks can always be talked about, and often I have noticed many clans "hybridizing" their names between the two clan ideas... and often it works out great. If not, new names and systems entirely can be discussed... many clans go through this process as it is on their own. 

Emblems - The same way that a lot of clans who merge, combine names and systems to create new ones, the same goes with Emblems. Some take the predominant parts that represent each clan, and combine them in to totally new emblems that still pay the tribute to your clans history that it deserves.

Now there are always other concerns that will be brought up, but until discussed between the parties involved, no answers can be found on whether this is even something that is for you or not. If you have an open mind, and are interested in getting not only involved, but right smack dab into the middle of the PvP Clan/Alliance Wars... this is the place you want to be.

Clans Open for Mergers:

Moons:

Raging Demons

Mountains:

Storms:
Legacy Vanguard 

Clans Recruiting:

Moons:

Mountains:

Storms:

Current Holdings:

Pluto       - Sechura

Uranus    - Ur

Mars       - Wahiba

Ceres     - Seimeni

Eris         - Akkad

Neptune  - Yursa

Neptune  - Kelashin

Europa    - Cholistan

Phobos   - Memphis

ecjCuat.png                      Q8DqBuC.png                   2NeiZok.jpg                    54aNjAL.png

Xodus03                                    SlvrDmon1215                            HAIL FUNGUS                                Octawism

Lock n Load                                 Raging Demons                                   HAIL                             Alpha Wolves Batallion

Art of War Founder                        Art of War Founder                     Art of War Founder                      Art of War Founder

(Retired)

etchXUS.png                      Ti0PxFe.jpg                    eUQ3D9T.jpg                     znARMXw.jpg

UrbanizedMike                              Geezus Hed Trip                           Vulari Batman                             YaboiGREENE

Kokujin                                       0uter Heaven                        Caduceus Fawks Elite                         War Lordz

Art of War Leader                          Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader

E6LyY6J.png                  E6LyY6J.png                     E6LyY6J.png                      IfNJXCu.png

SSE ASSASSIN                                BHL RAB                                  Longliner 386                                   Javi Gaijin

VOID WALKERS                           All Guns Blazin                            Solar Assassin                            Warframe Shinobi

Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                        Art of War Leader                         Art of War Leader

E6LyY6J.png                  lF3WViM.jpg       

PlayboyWeber                         TheSkulkerman

ZOMBIE STRIPPERS                 The Savage Squad

Art of War Leader                     Art of War Leader

7F5fIBf.png

...“Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.” 
 ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We have had some space open up in AoW recently and are now looking to begin our recruitment process! If you apply to join, please be patient. We will be interviewing and weighing candidates against each other so be sure to get your clan in the best shape it possibly can be, and be prepared to keep them there if you are accepted into AoW. We do have requirements that you have to meet to be accepted into AoW, and uphold to stay within AoW. Those requirements are:

75%+ Activity in your clan

Solar Rail Focused / PvP Practiced

Active on our 3rd party communication programs

Ability to work with others

Probably would be good if you had some thick skin also... we tend to not pull our punches when discussing / debating Alliance issues.

Feel free to hit me up if you are interested.

HOS9xd8.png

Xodus03

Lock n Load Founder
                  Art of War Founder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh this is the Alliance recruitment page for recruiting whole clans... but we do have many clans to join here. I will try to get an invite sent out from Lock n Load asap or if you have any interest in joining any other clans within the Alliance, you can use our main page to see which clans are recruiting and then check the bottom of the page to get a listing of their leader to contact.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still have some very limited space to fill within our Alliance! If you are interested in joining the top Alliance in the game and meet the requirements listed below, feel free to hit me up and we can discuss some possible opportunities!

Requirements:

Storm Tier+

Maturity / Thick Skin... discussions can sometimes get pretty heated. Need to be able to separate emotions from discussion.

If you meet these requirements and are seeking to be along side clans of your own caliber, then you can PM me by clicking the following link: 

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

• 3 weeks later...

We would like to welcome USA420 to our alliance! This alliance is one of the longest running and most experienced alliances out there on Xbox One. We have the best PVP Rails Clans, the best PVP Conclave Clan and the most experienced PVE Clans that have been involved with Warframe since the beginning of the game on XBox.

Cheers!

Still recruiting HIGHLY motivated and HARD working clans to our Alliance. Do you consider your clan a top tier clan within your tier? If so and you would like to join an Alliance full of clans that are only of the highest echelon of quality, then look no further! Look up to my previous post to see the Alliance requirements that ALL clans must follow to stay within our walls and if you meet them, feel free to hit me up and we can discuss getting you into our Family here!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say welcome back to the forums from everyone here at Art of War. I know the forums have been up for a little while now but it seems that while DE is still working out the details it's running a lot more functionally then when this first rolled out.

So welcome back everyone and let's play some warframe!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

With the announcement of the "Dark Sector" (singular not plural) being re-released with Star Chart 3.0, Art of War is gearing up and getting ready to get back to what we do best... Go to War! We still have a bit of room to fill so anyone who meets our very reasonable requirements is welcome to contact me so we can discuss you possibly joining our cause! Even if you don't quite meet our requirements but plan on running a high efficiency and success clan, feel free to hit me up and we can see about trying to help you and give you some advice on attaining your goals in game. The AoW Requirements are as follows:

Storm Tier+

Maturity / Thick Skin... discussions can sometimes get pretty heated. Need to be able to separate emotions from discussion.

If you meet these requirements and are seeking to be along side clans of your own caliber, then you can PM me by clicking the following link: 

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome tenno we are Art Of War the number alliance in warframe we control most of the nodes we currently accepting storms and up. Founder Xodus of Lock n Load the number 1 Moon clan and best rail clan u must have a 75% activity if u dont have a clan emblem we will help u get 1 so join are fight for justic with the best pvp clan and pve clans who is willing to help your clanmates and your clan so be apart of our family

Edited by (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME

Hey guys, I'm a new warlord who entered into the Art of War by my old mentor. I have 80 members thus far, yet would have had more but had to sort everything out. the clan's name is The Silent Lords and we've been active for about a month now. I'm Mr11 and pretty good when it comes down to both PvP and PvE (I've even beaten higher Mr's without any mods). I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and if you'd like to hang out more, add me: Void Stardus18. 

21 hours ago, (XB1)Void Stardus18 said:

Hey guys, I'm a new warlord who entered into the Art of War by my old mentor. I have 80 members thus far, yet would have had more but had to sort everything out. the clan's name is The Silent Lords and we've been active for about a month now. I'm Mr11 and pretty good when it comes down to both PvP and PvE (I've even beaten higher Mr's without any mods). I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and if you'd like to hang out more, add me: Void Stardus18. 

Welcome! I'm down to run a few games this weekend or some time. I need to do some farming anyways. Running low on ducats so need to grind so that I can stock up on those buzzkills when Baro brings them lololol. Anyways I'm also down to PVP or Focus grind or level up frames/weapons or whatevers.

Cheers!