Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us Some Choice With The Syndicate Missions

Tsukinoki

With the change to the syndicate rep cap and what the daily missions offer it is obvious that DE wants the syndicate dailies to be our big source of reputation.  The problem with that is that we don't really have a choice with the daily missions.

With the old cap I could get a decent amount of rep playing the missions I wanted to without being forced to play mission types I didn't want to.

With the current cap that choice is largely taken away.  If you want a decent amount of reputation you have to play the daily whether you like that mission type or not.

I'm sick and tired of having to run solo Hijack/Hive/Interception daily missions for the umpteenth time this week.  Its near impossible to find groups playing the R5 syndicate missions and I have yet to find anyone that wants to run through a hive mission for fun.

A solution is simple: Give us a choice in mission types.
Instead of providing just 3 random missions give us a choice of missions to do with a cap of 3 per day per syndicate.
That way players that want to do Hijack/Hive/Interception could play those missions as their syndicate dailies while others could do other mission types for their dailies.
This also gives another choice: Do I run a non defense/interception mission and get less immediate rep but the chance at good medallions?  Or do I run a defense/interception mission for higher immediate rep but no chance at medallions?

And if players (or DE) really wants RNG for the daily types it could be that for each of your 3 daily missions you are given 2 or 3 choices of missions to do that are randomly selected (but aren't allowed to be the same type as each other).

That way players at least have a choice of how they want to get their daily rep and medallion hunting done.

A problem with this is that players will always choose defense/interception. No one really bothers to extensively look for medallions when they have rep farming strategies available in the mission types that they already do it on.

Always choose intercept. It's much faster than any other mission for the tons of rep you get.

A problem with this is that players will always choose defense/interception. No one really bothers to extensively look for medallions when they have rep farming strategies available in the mission types that they already do it on.

Funny, I find myself only playing Exterminates and Spys since they implemented the operatives. There's barely anything they can mess up in one and they were removed from the other.