Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Copter Bug

cyrus106

• 3 weeks later...

This is not just a bug with Mesa. It happens with other frames as well. With some frames it comes back after a period of time, with others it doesn't. For Mesa, it doesn't require that you activate Peacemaker whilst in a melee attack as I've had it happen with her and yet I haven't unlocked Peacemaker for the first time yet (my newest frame).

It's really bad when it happens with Valkyr as your 3&4 become useless.

Edited by Kihana

It's been happening for a while bit it appears to be Clients only, repro'ing it has been tricky for that reason. Will try more this week, hopefully this is one of those things we can fix up for the next Update!

It happens while solo as well. I think it has something to do with forcing yourself in and out of peacemaker state while being in the middle of melee animations + bad luck.

But at least the most important thing for peacemaker which is air melee still works.

It happens while solo as well. I think it has something to do with forcing yourself in and out of peacemaker state while being in the middle of melee animations + bad luck.

But at least the most important thing for peacemaker which is air melee still works.

I experience(d) the bug regularly (have shelved Mesa for now), and one thing I do a lot is enter Peacemaker while airborne, with the intention of landing in/near a group to mow down. Often it'll be a sprint-slide then flip with air-melee at 45 degrees for max distance, then triggering it while still on the up-arc and sailing towards landing.

If you're right in regards to melee animations causing it then that would explain why it breaks just. so. damn. often.

It's been happening for a while bit it appears to be Clients only, repro'ing it has been tricky for that reason. Will try more this week, hopefully this is one of those things we can fix up for the next Update!

I found that this happens when Mesa's holstering animation after ult is on going but due to some network issue client, player can move, i.e. interrupt holstering animation. When animation ends it appears that character use proper animations after that. You can even notice that "copter-bug" will not happen until you use Mesa's ult. Maybe try to focus on this stuff.

Edit: I found now that I'm not the only here who noticed that. :]

Edited by Archorokin

I don't know if someone wrote it yet. I didn't read all the comments. It happens after you get out of the peacemaker which had been casted while in the middle of coptering animation. Hope it makes easier for DE to find with that information. It happened to me once. It was in T4 survival so it was pain in the &#! because I have taken primary and secondary to lvl up and melee to carry me on. After that happened I was fully dependant on my friend. I never casted Peacemaker while coptering ever again. Nope. Not going to do that, thanks.

I've observed that after using peacemaker, my ability to use melee is gone for the entire mission, this also prevents me from coptering. It happens quite often and began happening around 15.15

Its not just messa, its happened to me for alot of different frames. Seems to be something to do with having you melee equipped when interacting.