Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader

Nebam

I wasn't able to get Primed Continuity the first time around so I'm glad to be able to grab it but I can understand why players who were able to get it the first time are disappointed and I think Prisma Yamako looks sweet.

I don't even use that syndana normally, it looks shiny but not worth that many ducates :(

oh well better luck next time, hopefully lol

Hmm... I guess no one likes the Yamako that much, huh. Thought it'd be a popular one. But yeah, I would have loved a Yomo one even more

Well the mods had to cycle back to the others at some point, otherwise you'll get a chance at missed mods every 6 months or so.

what would be the problem with having to wait that long? it would mean he would have a enough offers to be worth his function in-game. if he's already done then his lame levels are on par with the eye's of blight event.

Hmm... I guess no one likes the Yamako that much, huh. Thought it'd be a popular one. But yeah, I would have loved a Yomo one even more

ide love it if it had some neck attachment but it looks a bit odd on most of my frames I think

it does look cool on your loki tho :)

Edited by jennibear

I would of liked a better void trader rotation this week given the lackluster amount of content we've gotten in the past month. If U16 or the new prime gear came out this week (or recently) this would of been a nice rotation. Instead I just feel like DE is still on vacation.

We've gotten 4 new weapons this year (personally I only will ever use 1 of them more than MR fodder), some new Spy missions which I really enjoyed, and a minigame. I think what I'm trying to say is this just an extension of this lack of new content this year.

Edited by 3thereal