Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader

Nebam

I really wish they had included one new mod and one that was released before. That way those of us that wait for Baro's gear would have gotten something new and those complaining about the dudact cost and the unknown amount of time for items circling would be happy. Why must you constantly go from one extreme to the other DE?

Edited by xRufus7x

I'm glad the cycle repeated. Now I don't feel as burdened to collect over 1k ducats to get a new weapon to level that I'll never use, and put myself deeper into the hole to farm more and repeat the cycle.

Also, new players or players who missed out last time now have the chance to get these items again. So long as items repeat every so often, the Void Trader is sustainable.

Edited by MechaKnight

I'm glad the cycle repeated. Now I don't feel as burdened to collect over 1k ducats to get a new weapon to level that I'll never use, and put myself deeper into the hole to farm more and repeat the cycle.

Also, new players or players who missed out last time now have the chance to get these items again. So long as items repeat every so often, the Void Trader is sustainable.

Exactly how I feel about this. It was getting a bit tiring having to worry about whether I had enough ducks for the next cycle or not

And also, the changes to the Prisma Yamako may be very slight changes, but I still say it looks like the better one outta the three

Reg

BxbR9qV.jpg

Rubedo

Uuilr0Z.jpg

Prisma

qtRaQvX.jpg

Hmm...I guess it does seem like it's a bit costly though.

Maybe knock it down to 300?

Edited by Nebam

I used the pure white color, that's my fault.

Not it's not, I played with mine as well, and I think the matte part of the scarf just looks plastered on. I'm absolutely in love with gradient effects like on Prisma Gorgon, I wish they had gone that route.

+1

I missed primed continuity so, iam kinda happy.

And it will maybe reduce complaints about ducats farmings. Still wished they made him stayed instead of him being a 2 days events, having this many tennos in the relay is pretty awful.