The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omfg Paris

stacey69

So it should have a slower fire speed when not pulled back allowing me to dip the arrow as I see fit using physics. I could then shoot over boxes etc and it would make Paris so pew pew I would want one IRL.

"slower fire speed = bolt velocity" less velocity and a higher angle of attack and falls from the air faster.

Hope this makes sense. Im pretty $&*&*#(%& and have special needs and find it hard to explain myself in text.

I also have online Torrets so im sorry if I ever offended anyone by calling them C*** faces.

Why in the world did you dilute your post so much with all of that random stuff at the end?

On-topic (I guess? Was there really a topic in that?): If the arrow is drawn so little that it just hops over a box, it's not going to be nearly fast enough to penetrate any sort of body armor. It might damage an unarmored target, but definitely nowhere near even half damage of the regular arrow shots.

Remember that momentum matters when transferring the force from the arrow into another object. You've got no speed comparatively, and thus little force comparatively.

So it should have a slower fire speed when not pulled back allowing me to dip the arrow as I see fit using physics. I could then shoot over boxes etc and it would make Paris so pew pew I would want one IRL.

"slower fire speed = bolt velocity" less velocity and a higher angle of attack and falls from the air faster.

Hope this makes sense. Im pretty $&*&*#(%& and have special needs and find it hard to explain myself in text.

I also have online Torrets so im sorry if I ever offended anyone by calling them C*** faces.

Your Tenno is equipped with gravity manipulator armor and you're in space which means no arch when firing the bow except from the magnetic sling shot from the invisible magnetic bow string. the arrow uses a weightless crystallize salt infuse with iron particle mixtures which provides the magnetic tension between the bow and arrow. Even if your running missions on a planet the gravity force is still 10 times less then the earths gravity. providing enough force to shoot the arrow at a far distance enough to reach your target. 

lol sorry I like making things up

Your Tenno is equipped with gravity manipulator armor and you're in space which means no arch when firing the bow except from the magnetic sling shot from the invisible magnetic bow string. the arrow uses a weightless crystallize salt infuse with iron particle mixtures which provides the magnetic tension between the bow and arrow. Even if your running missions on a planet the gravity force is still 10 times less then the earths gravity. providing enough force to shoot the arrow at a far distance enough to reach your target. 

lol sorry I like making things up

Then what does drawing the bow fully do?

(also, what happened to the downvote button?)

It does seem kinda silly that drawing the bow only seems to increase damage, without affecting arrow velocity at all.

It does seem kinda silly that drawing the bow only seems to increase damage, without affecting arrow velocity at all.

Except it does, do a full draw with multi shot to something far away, then fire from a click, you will see the drop off on the second arrow more

they need to add an animation to Paris with the bow being fully drawn back making the arrow look like its creating a sort of a sonic boom surrounding the tip of the arrow.