The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since U16 Isn't Until Mid-March.

GreyEnneract

Does that mean the game is going to be left hanging to dry for another month?

The last major update was 4 months ago, and the only thing we received in the last minor update was one melee weapon. Even the bugs fixed weren't any prominent ones that have been around for over a year. Making the start of the year so far neither the year of quality, or the year of content. Since this is currently the case, what is this the year of then?

Always updating always so their really is no such thing as "Hanging too dry" for this game. Now whether it will be updates and hotfixes you'll be happy about that I cannot say. I'm waiting for U16...but I'm in no rush just yet, need more for the upcoming raids.

Edited by Monybags33

Uhmm dont worry they want to add a promotional skin i think for glaive since we already got hayden excalibur skin. And i think we will get more weapons in the minor updates so dont worry ;)

Well i want the Excal Skin mor eback then a Glaive Skin ;) Really hope i will get that chance one day (missed it because of damn holidays :D)

Always updating always so their really is no such thing as "Hanging too dry" for this game. Now whether it will be updates and hotfixes you'll be happy about that I cannot say. I'm waiting for U16...but I'm in no rush just yet, need more for the upcoming raids.

Just because there is an "update" every week, does not mean there is anything in the update for the player.

Just get a break from the game, come back and visit forums to cache up on some stuff that happens. And when U16 hits you may have more fun and play it more than to grind till U16.

If you would have told me that in the beginning then I would have essentially been gone for 5 months until U16. That's basically just quitting the game. Quitting the game is never a solution.

Edited by GreyEnneract

If you would have told me that in the beginning then I would have essentially been gone for 5 months until U16. That's basically just quitting the game. Quitting the game is never a solution.

Idunno man, if you've done everything there is to do that you want to do, yeah, take a breather.  Some people have more things that they want to do of what's available, some people have less.  Some people burn out on current content quick, some people can keep going on the same content nigh indefinitely.  Sounds like you have a shorter threshold and need something new, when I get that that's when I step back and take a break with another game. 

Idunno man, if you've done everything there is to do that you want to do, yeah, take a breather.  Some people have more things that they want to do of what's available, some people have less.  Some people burn out on current content quick, some people can keep going on the same content nigh indefinitely.  Sounds like you have a shorter threshold and need something new, when I get that that's when I step back and take a break with another game. 

Here you're projecting.

It isn't burn out, it is a simple fact that there is a lack of content and quality.

It's beyond having nothing to do, it's that there's nothing to do and old bugs still haven't been fixed.

So it makes you wonder what they're doing.

It is

atleast for me it is

Making the start of the year so far neither the year of quality, or the year of content. Since this is currently the case, what is this the year of then?

Well, we'd have to see the rest of the year to see what it's the year of.  We're barely two months in.

OP says: I'm bored, there's nothing to do. There is a lack of content but I don't want to play other games in the meantime because that would be the smart and sensible thing to do. Instead, I'll just passive-aggressively prod DE to make things for me.

Seriously, if you're this hung up about it, you probably need to find something else to do.