Latron Advices

byshop192

Question

latron is a little bit weak i think but i love dat gun-type =.=

is there any suggestion mods for me ? thanks a lot

my current mod r serration, amour piercing, ice dmg

Edited by byshop192

11 answers to this question

Stack damage and then run up to their faces and have them eat lead. Like a shotgun, only in one pure concentrated dose of awesome.

Otherwise! Armor piercing is a must so that your damage does not get gimped whenever you fail a headshot on a grineer. Serration and Split Chamber are nice, but having only one of them is enough for most cases. Having both is always better, of course. For elemental damage, ice is the best because it slows down the target, allowing you to line up your next shot more easily.

multishot needs to be enough for something like 50% and its good, Serration put on 105% don't need more than that. Reload Speed is situtional firerate at 10%, elemental at max, armor piercing maxed too

why just put serration on 105% but not more ?

This is my setup

crPC1JR.jpg

do u know the base crit chance of latron ?

serration lv 5, everything else is around lv 2 or 3, i dont wanna waste fusion core so i need to be sure what exactly mod i need before fusing

Yeah, need to get Serration up a bit, and cap out Piercing Hit, as others have said, Split chamber is a must if you get it to around 50%, all the elements are good situationally depending on the mob type.  And I use any remaining points for magazine capacity just so I have a few more shots in the chamber before I have to reload.