Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

Moas are fun yes, but why do the ospreys have more hp than moa/shockwavemoa/railgunmoa? Shield osprays are fairly squishy as they should be but the leech and mine ospreys take like 2 clips of my boltor whereas (shockwave)moas take one fourth of a clip. This really puzzles me and makes them frustrating bullet-sponges to play against, especially when they appear in swarms

I'm kind of glad they differentiated the ospreys in armor/hp. Mine ospreys move slowly and must drop mines in order to really harm you. Now they can actually do that without dying the second they're seen.

Not only that, it's a known fact that Corpus enemies have a generally lowish HP pool. They all die incredibly quickly - even the stronger shockwave moas, whereas Grineer and Infested both have enemies that take more than just a few bullets to take down.

If the mine ospreys hp is a feature, then I'm actually quite happy with it.

I just now got my Rifle Amp Artifact which was awarded to me ~3 times while the bug was present. Don't know if this happened automatically or because of the support ticket I submitted this morning.

Wondering this myself.  I didn't get Energy Siphon twice.

I have received one now, but my friend who ran both the alerts yesterday still has not. So maybe they are just slowly going through who ran it and rewarding their accounts? I dunno.

I have received one now, but my friend who ran both the alerts yesterday still has not. So maybe they are just slowly going through who ran it and rewarding their accounts? I dunno.

I got three of the artifacts I should have received after the hotfix but i'm still missing my energy siphon (also did it twice).

Sweet, hopefully this means I can get my Energy Siphon from the Saturn mission the other day.

-UPDATE: Support got back to me, Energy Siphon has been added. I submitted the ticked midday Saturday, so I assume two days is a good estimated eta

Edited by TickTockMan