Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 7.10.1

Downvoting was a dumb feature anyways. People avoided discussing why they disagreed and just lazily downvoted. Thanks for removing it.

Edited by Vaskadar

Can we also get a fix to remove the operation from the main menu please, since it's already over?

- Fusion MOAs have begun showing up in new areas, not just Europa!

I like this point.

Still don't have the artifacts that I should have gotten from alerts yesterday.

Mine Ospreys are still flying bulletsponges.

• Upvote 1

yep. I'm still not getting the artifact that I'm supposed to get. I did fill the support ticket with the EE.log

• Upvote 1

Im glad about the artifact fix. But I haven't received mine which I last got yet in an alert mission :c I've reported. Hope I get it soon.

• Upvote 1

So after 7.10.9 is Update 8 right? lol?

Please don't be 7.11.0....

Moas are fun yes, but why do the ospreys have more hp than moa/shockwavemoa/railgunmoa? Shield osprays are fairly squishy as they should be but the leech and mine ospreys take like 2 clips of my boltor whereas (shockwave)moas take one fourth of a clip. This really puzzles me and makes them frustrating bullet-sponges to play against, especially when they appear in swarms

I'm kind of glad they differentiated the ospreys in armor/hp. Mine ospreys move slowly and must drop mines in order to really harm you. Now they can actually do that without dying the second they're seen.

Not only that, it's a known fact that Corpus enemies have a generally lowish HP pool. They all die incredibly quickly - even the stronger shockwave moas, whereas Grineer and Infested both have enemies that take more than just a few bullets to take down.

If the mine ospreys hp is a feature, then I'm actually quite happy with it.

I just now got my Rifle Amp Artifact which was awarded to me ~3 times while the bug was present. Don't know if this happened automatically or because of the support ticket I submitted this morning.

Wondering this myself.  I didn't get Energy Siphon twice.

I have received one now, but my friend who ran both the alerts yesterday still has not. So maybe they are just slowly going through who ran it and rewarding their accounts? I dunno.

when do we get the rewards from the weekend challenge?

You should already have both the credits and the main blueprint.

for update: Have received not just ES, but three of them which I do not get earlier just recently. Thank you for the great support, DE :D

Me and my girlfriend both got our Energy Siphon artifacts now. We submitted the support tickets on saturday, I think. She didn't get her Rifle Amp, which we didn't submit a ticket for (yet), so I guess they're going through the tickets.

I have received one now, but my friend who ran both the alerts yesterday still has not. So maybe they are just slowly going through who ran it and rewarding their accounts? I dunno.

I got three of the artifacts I should have received after the hotfix but i'm still missing my energy siphon (also did it twice).

Sweet, hopefully this means I can get my Energy Siphon from the Saturn mission the other day.

-UPDATE: Support got back to me, Energy Siphon has been added. I submitted the ticked midday Saturday, so I assume two days is a good estimated eta

Edited by TickTockMan