Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

hello.

I'm new in this so if this is not the correct fórum to post this, please just tell me so.

I participated in the event on monday after it got 100% compleation (could not log in on weekend sadly) and it said that if I killed some fusión MOAS I would still get the reward once the event ended. However the event ended and I have no reward despite having killed several of them. is there any reason for this I am missing out?.

Again, I'm new in the fórums, so if this is not the correct place to ask this question, please just tell me so.

Thanks anyway

This saddens me.  The giant flying tanks that could withstand a nuclear blast had gained a soft spot in my heart.

Maybe we could have small and big osprays, the same way we already have small and big MOAs.

Mabe big osprays could have slightly different design, but still retain the color, + maybe a small PDW type, short range

FIX THE FUSION MOA RAPE! IT'S JUST... well... those of you who have had it happen to you know what I mean

what?

Edited by Strac_CRO

hello.

I'm new in this so if this is not the correct fórum to post this, please just tell me so.

I participated in the event on monday after it got 100% compleation (could not log in on weekend sadly) and it said that if I killed some fusión MOAS I would still get the reward once the event ended. However the event ended and I have no reward despite having killed several of them. is there any reason for this I am missing out?.

Again, I'm new in the fórums, so if this is not the correct place to ask this question, please just tell me so.

Thanks anyway

By Monday it had ended. Ended  on Sunday night midnight/Monday more 12:00am

I see this didn't include giving out the artifacts that people missed out on because of the problem.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for Energy Siphon.

I got 3 of the artifacts that I missed during this buggy period. I did submit a ticket with the EE.log though if that's anything to help my cause.

The Mine Ospry are hard to kill.

Their harder than a MOA and a Corpus.

Takes me 3 rounds with Twin Vipers to kill a level 30 Mine Ospry.

A Moa Takes Just over 1 round and a Corpus is 1 Round...

Mine Osprys are SO OP. LOL