Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed Artifact Rewards not being saved to Inventory

About time..i've accomplished an alert mission with [?] promising me physique artifact. But i still didn't get it until now. Please, send my reward right away. Thanks, DE :D

You said you fixed the artifact glitch where artifacts gains from ? reward mission are not added to your inventory?

Well I still haven't got my energy siphon I obtained from an alert on the 4th of May

Thats because you should have recieved it before the patch, so it wasn't patched back then. Equals; it will not happen anymore.

In order for anyone to get an artifact they have not received, they were to submit a ticket at the time that they did not receive it. The devs added it back to my inventory because of the ticket I submitted (thanks!).

Please remember that there are a lot of you who were affected by the artifact bug - and that they're not blindly going through handing out artifacts to anyone who asks (Related: Do me a favor and don't try to abuse this to score a free artifact - you're just wasting everyone's time and nobody likes that). This means that it will take some time before your individual case is processed - please be patient.

We definitely empathize with anyone affected by the bug - missing out on an artifact really sucks! - but impatience doesn't solve anything.