Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

MOAs are badass

not unless you use radial disarm on them and a rod sticks out of the top of there head which glows at the tip. I call them "light sticks" lol.

Loki really does need an over haul on there abilities

hey guys i have gtx680 everything on high all settigs on  when i play alone i get 75 fps all the time but when someone join i got fps drops like 30-35 ...

I get the same thing from HD 7850. All settings maxed, DX11, 64bit - I get 80 -120+ FPS in Solo mode. Online games start out fine same FPS like in solo and when the game goes on it drops to 20-40 FPS sometimes even unplayable (very rarely).

Is there a hard limit to the number of artifacts you can have? For example, at one point I had Rifle Amp.  I used it for a bit.  It disappeared.  It's not a huge deal to me because I'm using energy siphon pretty much constantly, but it's not like it wasn't rewarded.

Is the number of artifacts limited to 8?  If so, can I ditch some I don't want so I have room for ones I might?

Hotfix 7.10.1

I think the boss stat problem got fixed recently (I only noticed recently). I would like to kiss who ever sorted that one out, its been wrong ever since I started playing Warframe but now its sorted. Thank you.

Questions: Have missed artifact rewards been awarded to those that missed them, and have Mine/Leech Ospreys had their health adjusted back?

The answers are "Probably yes, if you filed a support ticket" and "No", respectively.

For us OCD ppl, can we please, for the love of all that is holy, have a sort function for the mod fusion screen?

edit: to clarify, I meant the weapon screen, when choosing mods specifically for that weapon. its frustrating having to go to the second page wondering if it is there or not, sorting alphabetically or something would help.

Edited by d1ru

For us OCD ppl, can we please, for the love of all that is holy, have a sort function for the mod fusion screen?

O.o there's already a sort function. Look at the bottom of the mod inventory screen. You can sort by name, type, price, etc.

They should make a warframe called shadow

Its first move would be "shadow hide" which pretty much would hide in an object's shadow for a few while like loki but would could still move around like loki's move decoy. The energy is 25 (off course)

Second move is "nightmare enemy" which is when you get the enemies confused and it will attack an object, the wall or the floor. The energy is 50 

Third move is "shadow attack" which is like slash dash but instead of that it would go to the enemies shadow  and attack it with either a gun or melee and then go to the next one and it goes on (it will only happen if the enemy is in front of you). The energy needs 50.

The last move is "shadow tentacles" which is a move that would take the shadow of the enemies and make it into tentacles with a sharp things so pretty much it would able to kill the surrounding enemies. The energy needed in this move is 100

I hope you make this warframe cause its a creative and a little bit funny warframe so please can you make this in update 8? Like this if they should make this warframe.

Edited by theboss32

Yeah that's just a copy of the other WarFrames attacks ^^ there's not a real interest to make a WarFrame like this, it can be fun and cool but with more specific attacks it can be much better. Gonna think about it cuz it's not a bad idea.