Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Falcon Warframe

LapuLapo

Question

So I want to make a Warframe that basically ends up fightng and looking just like Captain Falcon
For those unfamiliar with the character:
youtu.be/5b0uCft4zhk?t=10s
http://i.imgur.com/zzuegjx.jpg

From Smashwiki: "His outfit consists of blue, form-fitting racing suit and a red helmet with an opaque visor as well as a single pauldron on his right shoulder and a scarf around his neck. He always carries a sidearm in a holster on his right hip (although he has only been shown to use it once)."

I've paid plat for color palettes. Although I recognize that it'll be pretty difficult to get all of the character to look exactly right, but it's the "Feel" of Capt. Falcon I'm going for.

I'm assuming Excalibur would work best, purely for the physique (and ease of access) but others probably know better warframes that could fit slightly better.
If it matters, I've played pretty exclusively with Mag, so far.

He'll probably want to eventually use a close-melee weapon (Furax? Ankyros?) with any possible Fire damage mods....Probably a bronco, too...He'd probably have to get a pretty high Stamina pool worked up so he can show people his moves.
I don't know enough about what inherent powers go with what mods and how all the symbols work quite yet. But hopefully some of you can give me advice!

NOTE: I would prefer if we did not GenderBend the character, but feel free to argue for feminine warframes that fit the character.

Edited by LapuLapo

4 answers to this question

a complete captain falcon feel? excalibur with every maxed out stamina based mod and furax with maxed out fire rate, charge speed, and both normal and charge damage with fire mixed in.

Captain Falcon NEVER uses guns if it can be avoided. secondary only choice is a Lex. one shot one kill kindof weapon.

primary? dont matter, youll never use it, youre captain falcon. all you need is fists.

a complete captain falcon feel? excalibur with every maxed out stamina based mod and furax with maxed out fire rate, charge speed, and both normal and charge damage with fire mixed in.

Captain Falcon NEVER uses guns if it can be avoided. secondary only choice is a Lex. one shot one kill kindof weapon.

primary? dont matter, youll never use it, youre captain falcon. all you need is fists.

Excalibur is indeed the closest that comes to mind. Slash Dash (Falcon Punch), Super Jump... thats it for powers... maybe just Slash Dash.

Do not forget you can do flying jump kicks to stun enemies.

The only other is Rhino with Charge (not as much of a Punch). Don't know if you can pull the color scheme off right with a Rhino though. The main reason to use a rhino instead would be for the extra base armor. You could also kinda fudge the Rhino stomp powers as kicks that send people airborn.

As suspected.
Any other characters people think they could fit to their warframes?

Rhino seems....I can't help but look at him as Donkey Kong now.

Oh goodness....Now I have the urge to make Link with a sentinel that stands in as Navi (as if Lotus didn't do that well enough.)

Edited by LapuLapo