The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Master Race? Limbo Master Race.

StevesEvilTwin

Loki laughs long and hard at you limbo, long and hard. All the while switch teleporting you into a deathorb laser.

Ha, deathorb lasers don't even tickle a limbo in riftwalk. Oh and have fun jumping around all the other traps the enemies have set up in the spy missions while the Master Race Limbo swaggers by unaffected.

Or you know Limbo's allies could use common sense and walk one step into his bubble or shoot at another enemy. Also, you've clearly never seen a good Limbo that can absolutely destroy every enemy within eyeshot before Loki can even finish casting Radial Disarm...

limbo that can kill everything in eyeshot before loki can disarm? Pls what planet is this? murcury?

Loki/Loki Prime is overrated. It's usually the Mastery Rank 14-19 Loki Prime going down in T4 Missions I host. Some master, lol.

Limbo is way cooler. Not to mention Banish on things like the G3 is way more useful than Loki's entire kit against them.

The only Master Race is and always was Rhino the King, the true Emperor, Ruler of the Warframe Universe.

But Rhino allows other frames to dream and pretend to be "Master Race", for he is a generous King.

Rhino only exists for Roar, and little else. Sorry.

people always complaining about banish....

Put max narrow minded on, put max efficiency and primed continuity.

Now go in riftwalk and isolate groups of enemies from afar and mow them down. Or have yourself a small impregnable haven from where you pop out to shoot and pop back in if taking damage.

Hah!

people always complaining about banish....

Put max narrow minded on, put max efficiency and primed continuity.

Now go in riftwalk and isolate groups of enemies from afar and mow them down. Or have yourself a small impregnable haven from where you pop out to shoot and pop back in if taking damage.

Hah!

Being honest, I feel like Limbo and Loki are BOTH "Master Race" Loki is a simple trickster, and Limbo is a tactician.  Much like stated above, he is a Tacticians "wet dream"  being able to isolate, defend, partion off, pick off and become completely invulnerable to enemies and also protect your team-mates or heal them if need be...  Limbo is a "Jack of "most" trades and master of none" 

The only reason I'd choose limbo over Frost in terms of Cata is because of the options I have.  Because if built right and with the right duration and size you can protect yourself from bombards quite easily while knocking them down as they lumber their way towards the pod or to you.

The only reason I'd choose Limbo over Valkyr is because I can still use my guns, toggle in and out of rift-walk but still, mostly use my guns is the issue.

The only reason I'd use limbo over Mirage?  is because if I increase the size of my Cataclysm to pretty much room size it becomes a very useful tool to utilize Rift surge within because the damage buff from Rift surge is mildly good while using a large Cataclysm to sanction off areas. if placed properly it will be very hard to surprise a good Limbo because there is a distinct noise when enemies enter the Cataclysm area.

The only reason I'd use Limbo over Loki?  Keeping it relevant to this post.... is well,  the ability kit's are completely different.  If I want absolute stealth then Loki is probably best, though as limbo I can rift walk and banish my kubrow and let it drag me into a decently long stealth while I run past enemies invisible AND invincible.

All in all, this thread is a laugh and +1 to most people posting in it  :P

Edited by Sibarian

Ha-ha, fun post. I don't like this whole "Master Race" thing, but Limbo is the only frame for me that makes your brain about to explode from all the stuff you need to keep up with while playing. He's the greatest tactical warframe in the game, but your team also need to know what's going on, for him to be effective. Recently me and my friend tried T4S with Limbo and Volt and it was a walk in the park, you just sit in complete invincibility shooting all the enemies through Volts shields with increased damage. The only things you need to take care outside of rift are Nullifiers and Life Support.

I'm sure there are a lot of fun and powerful combos and tricks to discover for Limbo