Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Sentinels Can I Have At Once?

PetRockIV

Question

I don't mean how many you can carry around during a mission, I know the answer to that is one. I was wondering how many slots are available for the sentinel. For example, the default warframes I can use is two, and I think the default amount of weapon slots are 8. Does anyone know what the default slots for sentinels are? I already have a shade at level 30 and was wondering if I could make a Wrym without the need to clear up any room so that I can try to increase my mastery rank

6 answers to this question

I don't mean how many you can carry around during a mission, I know the answer to that is one. I was wondering how many slots are available for the sentinel. For example, the default warframes I can use is two, and I think the default amount of weapon slots are 8. Does anyone know what the default slots for sentinels are? I already have a shade at level 30 and was wondering if I could make a Wrym without the need to clear up any room so that I can try to increase my mastery rank

Sentinels take up inventory space when they aren't equipped, two slots I think.

But not the same inventory as weapons or frame. Oddly, they occupied an unknown type of inventory, which doesn't showed up in the Inventory area.

You could have both without getting your (weapon or frame) inventory slot decreased.

Sentinels take up inventory space when they aren't equipped, two slots I think.

But not the same inventory as weapons or frame. Oddly, they occupied an unknown type of inventory, which doesn't showed up in the Inventory area.

You could have both without getting your (weapon or frame) inventory slot decreased.

I'm able to have an infinite amount on my inventory slots right? I'm assuming the inventory slot is where all the blueprints, resources, and consumables go, right?

So I'd be able to have both types of sentinels with no consequences? Also, theoretically, that would also mean I could buid 10 Wyrm if I felt like it for whatever reason, right?

Edited by PetRockIV

I'm able to have an infinite amount on my inventory slots right? I'm assuming the inventory slot is where all the blueprints, resources, and consumables go, right?

So I'd be able to have both types of sentinels with no consequences? Also, theoretically, that would also mean I could buid 10 Wyrm if I felt like it for whatever reason, right?

1. Yep. The inventory slots for items like materials, BPs, and consumable is different from weapons, frame, and even sentinel's inventory slots, because they're infinite.

2. Yep. I have both of them, as a matter of fact. But to build 10 Wyrm is kinda overspending (and not economical), right? Hehehe...

1. Yep. The inventory slots for items like materials, BPs, and consumable is different from weapons, frame, and even sentinel's inventory slots, because they're infinite.

2. Yep. I have both of them, as a matter of fact. But to build 10 Wyrm is kinda overspending (and not economical), right? Hehehe...

Wonderful, I'll get started on making my Wyrm to help increase my mastery since I have some left over credits and it'd be nice to try out a slightly different sentinel!

Wonderful, I'll get started on making my Wyrm to help increase my mastery since I have some left over credits and it'd be nice to try out a slightly different sentinel!

Happy crafting then, buddy! Remember to give Wyrm some nice mods to get your enemies easier to be handled