Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'you Previous Session', Sticky Lobbies And Players Loading Late

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

2 of these problems started back in Nov-Dec when PS4 got the first Archwing update:

Problem 1: Every time I log into the game I get a message "Your previous session was blah blah blah"  Basically telling me my last game disconnected and didn't save - except this is almost never true.  If I shut down naturally without a disconnect I still get the message next time I log in.  It's not a huge thing but it does get pretty annoying.

Problem 2: I all this one "sticky lobbies" for lack of a good description.  What happens is in either Intercept or Defense a player will leave or I will leave the players.  However when returning to the Liset my Lobby does not update.  It shows the last 3 people I was with as being in my squad and I have to restart the application.  I cannot start a mission without their vote and I can't leave my own lobby because I'm technically not in one anymore.  

------
Problem 3: This is one I though disappeared a long time ago... but I'm thinking the nature of this update, being mostly relays and networking that it revived this old issue.  All 4 players are not entering the maps at the same time - and this is hugely problematic.  

- The first guy in either has to stand there and do nothing, or be blocked by unopenale doors because they are "locked" until everybody else spawns in, this also means 1 guy can be trapped in a horde alone especially with Void missions."

- Players who spawn late, spawn on the host - if the host is getting his butt ravaged, usually these people are dead before they're even out of the loading screen. 

Can we not just delay the host drop in until the game can see everybody is present?

Edited by (PS4)lagrue