The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Lobby And/or Chat Fixing

timster7

How about an interactive  hang out spot for the Tenno, so we can clan hang out in an area might have some FPS or graphics issues with our suits and mod on so we much pretty much hang out in our spandex clothing talking about nothing. Or a pre flight sqaud gathering system which is a room where we hang out before the mission starts along with giving us a FPS and latency report of the squad so we know what to expect. 

Also an improvement of the Chat box system a glowing light over clan and squad when someone adds a message under the the 2 category or a ding "you got mail" type of deal. Might improve the conversing in the system because I'm to lazy to push talk on a mic most of the time.  

Would love some kind of an enhanced lobby system.  Improved chat window would help too considering how often pugs I've been in miss chat after a mission.  Very talkative ingame, then when picking next mission, no conversation, once the mission starts responses to all the chat during level selection haha.

O btw there is a bug with the chat system. After you log in you need to join a match before the chat system can connect, because it keep failing to connect I don't know what that about but I was wondering if that issue can be fixed. 

Would love some kind of an enhanced lobby system.  Improved chat window would help too considering how often pugs I've been in miss chat after a mission.  Very talkative ingame, then when picking next mission, no conversation, once the mission starts responses to all the chat during level selection haha.

i should add on the pre flight idea is choosing the schematics and lay out of the mission starting point.