Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Help Figuring Out The Size Of My Kubrow Plus General Size Question.

Aumaan

Question

I'm looking to breed the largest size of Bulky Raksa I can (If my Kubrow can't be confused with a bear it's not big enough) and can't seem to find a size comparison anywhere so I decided to ask around here in hopes of someone knowing.

CaLAAxq.jpg

Alternate view with straighter pose:

UujoXQu.jpg

Technically she's smaller than my Huras:

A5Ec0XJ.jpg

But I'm not sure if build has any bearing on height or not.

I tried to get it as horizontally level as I could.

Basically, I'm wondering if my Raksa (first two pictures) is as tall as that build can get or whether I should make some imprints to breed another.  Any information would be appreciated. 

EDIT: Also, as a followup, is height similar to builds in the fact that there's simply 3 options? Skinny, Lithe and Bulky for builds (probably not the exact names but you get the point), short, medium, tall for height or is height more varied.

Edited by Aumaan

6 answers to this question

Build had no bearing on height. Height is random.

So if you really want that max height bulky kubrow, unit best chance is to rebreed the imprints you have until you get one that is max height.

Height is actually quite varied. As far as I can tell there are no set heights, they appear to be able to be any height between the maximum and minimum

Build had no bearing on height. Height is random.

So if you really want that max height bulky kubrow, unit best chance is to rebreed the imprints you have until you get one that is max height.

Height is actually quite varied. As far as I can tell there are no set heights, they appear to be able to be any height between the maximum and minimum

That's what I planned on doing, this is actually the second Kubrow in this breeding chain.

Thanks for clearing up the height thing, guess this'll take a decent amount of rebreeds.

from what i have seen there are 3 heights and 3 weights. also the skinny builds have the longest ears. the fat kubrowz ears are always short.

i have sinbinned with the Lotus quite a few kubrows. i want a male and female of every breed and they all gotta be the tall athletic build. otherwise, its binned.

from what i have seen there are 3 heights and 3 weights. also the skinny builds have the longest ears. the fat kubrowz ears are always short.

i have sinbinned with the Lotus quite a few kubrows. i want a male and female of every breed and they all gotta be the tall athletic build. otherwise, its binned.

Three heights is demonstrably not true. Below the spoiler are four kubrows with four obviously different heights. The tallest is not max.

Iz4T9X3.jpg

UlqjHYi.jpg

bIlzv59.jpg

nEudb5r.jpg