Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Pvp Map

-OmerGamer-

Well, this gam is all about PvE, so why not make a map, where players can compete and practice against eachother ? If it wont be fai because of powers, then a non power PvP or something like that. This could create competitions between players, an make the variety of game modes wider.

You must be new! : o jk, but no, really, PvP is not in the plans for now, if it ever does become something to look at by DE, but I'm doubtful and satisfied with PvE. And just a heads up you might see some other turn downs and a few thumbs up from the hopeful bunch who might at the same time be hating on DE for not taking a PvP route and most of the community has heard enough about PvP ideas or questions, etc so yeeah...at least the downvote button is gone so you won't see all those negs >.<

Edited by OrtuOcelot

You must be new! : o jk, but no, really, PvP is not in the plans for now, if it ever does become something to look at by DE, but I'm doubtful and satisfied with PvE. And just a heads up you might see some other turn downs and a few thumbs up from the hopeful bunch who might at the same time be hating on DE for not taking a PvP route and most of the community has heard enough about PvP ideas or questions, etc so yeeah...at least the downvote button is gone so you won't see all those negs >.<

I am pretty new :D but i am doing very well :) i started two weeks ago and already level 3 :D