Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem Quest Still Open After Limbo Has Been Built

JackBeloved

I began the Limbo Theorem Quest to build Limbo- I built his helmet, and got the quest queue to go build his systems. I gathered a party in Recruiting Chat, and we excavated our hearts out until, finally, we unearthed a systems blueprint from the red, dusty soil of Phobos.  Then, a member of my party said he had the coordinate for the chassis, so we all headed over to Europa and excavated ourselves a chassis.

The problem is, even though I've built the helmet, systems, chassis, and Limbo himself, Ordis is still telling me to go to Europa and get his chassis. I guess since I didn't build the systems before I got the chassis, the quest queue got tricked and is stuck.

I don't really want to go dig out another chassis. And I've already completed all other quests, so I can't get out of this Limbo Theorem one or find a way to turn it off.

Please, add in some sort of checkpoint feature that looks at your inventory and lets you skip ahead in a quest if you've got the appropriate item in your inventory. Or, let us replay old quests. Or at least add a button to leave a quest, since we've got one to begin the quest. That would get me out of this one.

I love the new questing system, and I want more! I can't wait until the old events get turned into quests, too! I only missed out on a few of them, but i want to do them all again! But you'll need some foundational improvements, like a content-aware quest advancement system, or you'll be getting more and more people with similar problems.

TL;DR

1) Why can't we replay old quests?

2) Using another player's coordinates hijacked my questing queue and now I'm stuck listening to Ordis tell me to build something I've already built.

3) When are past events (and their rewards) coming back as quests?

• 1 month later...

Hi, my Navigation did apparently not notice I already did as it said - namely acquired a Limbo chassis blueprint and used it and its product to build a Limbo warframe - and keeps prompting me to acquire and build a chassis.
Maybe the reason was that I didn't have it as active quest (but the spy one with the arcane codices) when the chassis finished building, idk. Nevertheless, I have a Limbo warframe now and would like to finish and close the quest.

Thanks for your time (and the great game),

Peter aka Arcanghulus

I had the same thing with the Mirage quest (hidden messages). Contact support and explain this is happening to you. They set the quest as completed for me and removed it from the navigation. Support is at support.warframe.com by the way. There you should create a ticket and then they will help you out shortly (mostly a few days unless they are under heavy load)

I had the same thing with the Mirage quest (hidden messages). Contact support and explain this is happening to you. They set the quest as completed for me and removed it from the navigation. Support is at support.warframe.com by the way. There you should create a ticket and then they will help you out shortly (mostly a few days unless they are under heavy load)

Yup yup! Support will help you out :) Be sure to submit a ticket. 

Merging topics.