Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Non-Prime Warframes

lupinin

Trading in warframe isn't really trading, its more buying stuff from each other for platinum, and thats fine. I just wish there where a way to trade other stuff than just the rare/hard to get stuff, like a normal warframe, but the thing is, if you could buy warframes from other players(most likely cheaper than on the market) then there wouldnt be anyone buying them from the market, then there would be bought less platinum and DE would make less money.

So i thought, what if you only could trade warframes, for other warframes(hydroid for mesa etc.) then there wouldnt be some guy mass producing rhino's and selling them for 100 plat each. what do you guys think?

We don't need to trade non primes, only reason prime parts and blueprints became tradeable was due to the insane grind to get them, people could do over 100 runs and not get a part. All this would do is make a lot of current content pointless, why should I run this boss and get the warframe myself when I can just trade for it and level it up for mastery then trade it for another?

What is needed is for DE to remove the key requirement for Mutalist Alad V, like they recently did with Vay Hek, that would go a long way to reducing the grind for Mesa. (Then the quest gets a different reward than the key blueprint, maybe another weapon, like the boar?)

(Also why is this in Dojo feedback?)

Edited by NovusNova