Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Weapon Statistics

J-Pax

Im noticing a couple of flat errors, some of which are pretty glaring.

Such as the Fang having a listed fire rate of 1, but still using the value for only a single swing of damage: 15.

In actuality the Fang hits 3 times every 1.5 seconds.

Other than some stuff like that it's a pretty interesting read. Made me pull out my Aklatos again, and promptly wonder why I EVER used anything else, aside from my Lex when I was sniping.

Right I'm going to edit my initial post because this has been mentioned a lot :P Melee is NOT ACCURATE, the stats are purely put in for testing the formulae. I'll fix the values for what I can, but aside from that the ranged weapons are all complete.

Right I'm going to edit my initial post because this has been mentioned a lot :P Melee is NOT ACCURATE, the stats are purely put in for testing the formulae. I'll fix the values for what I can, but aside from that the ranged weapons are all complete.

Ah, sorry. I saw the posts asking about it, but I never saw the response XD Well, I'll wait for your melee info then as well, because I'm curious as to how well my Fangs perform compared to other stuff, and if my use of a Glaive is worth it lol.

But I do find it quite interesting that you have the Aklato listed as having a higher DPM than the Akbolto. Is this due to the reload times? I mean, the Akbolto have an extra point of damage AND a higher fire rate, so that's all I can see. I'm just curious if you happen to know what caused the Aklato to pull ahead lol

Sry, but it isn't formated for readability.

Also the dps seems rather odd.

Compared to my numbers, they are all way too high. Is the dps with all mods? All mods you can possibly get not considering mod capacity?

If you post such a spreadsheet you should at least explain what it shows. I can't even download it to look at formulas to get a sense behind it, because it acts like a simple picture.

Sry, but it isn't formated for readability.

Also the dps seems rather odd.

Compared to my numbers, they are all way too high. Is the dps with all mods? All mods you can possibly get not considering mod capacity?

If you post such a spreadsheet you should at least explain what it shows. I can't even download it to look at formulas to get a sense behind it, because it acts like a simple picture.

Alright, I'll add comments in the spreadsheet and a short explanation in the main post.

once the weapon transparency patch for the in-game UI is implemented (Rumoured U8) so expect full details in a couple of weeks!

Finally!! But only for the weapons? So there are no chance for previewing Statistic of Warframe?

And i wish they will remove that acc 100 on melee weapon... and add other information: charge damage/speed, range, critical rate... so we can know before purchasing/forging the weapon....

I just done some testing on Lvl1 grineer medium armor mobs. Head shot on them is 100% normal damage.

With unmoded weapons:

Lex 70 damage, *

Gorgon 26 dmg, *

Latron 44 dmg, *

Aklato 24 dmg,

Braton Mk-1 17 dmg. *

Weapons with * have different base damage than in your spreadsheet.

Finally!! But only for the weapons? So there are no chance for previewing Statistic of Warframe?

And i wish they will remove that acc 100 on melee weapon... and add other information: charge damage/speed, range, critical rate... so we can know before purchasing/forging the weapon....

I don't think I'm going to touch warframe powers, they require too much additional info like average power gain based on blue orb drops. Plus a lot of the warframe powers are derpy at the moment, and not really worth using. Maybe one day I'll get around to it but at the moment my plate is full with just the weaponry.

I just done some testing on Lvl1 grineer medium armor mobs. Head shot on them is 100% normal damage.

With unmoded weapons:

Lex 70 damage, *

Gorgon 26 dmg, *

Latron 44 dmg, *

Aklato 24 dmg,

Braton Mk-1 17 dmg. *

You could just shoot at a shield. This is always to 100% base damage.

With unmoded weapons:

Lex 70 damage, *

Gorgon 26 dmg, *

Latron 44 dmg, *

Aklato 24 dmg,

Braton Mk-1 17 dmg. *

That's because you're using rifle amp, that's for the rifles. As for the Lex - good catch there, although the aklato are doing 24 for me. Are you sure you don't mean akbolto?

Edited by J-Pax

IGNORE THIS GUYS EXCEL SHEET

He uses very wrong values for his weapons.

Could you do me a big favour and please point out where exactly? If you're referring to melee weapons, then please read my original post. I'm in the process of updating melee weapons as of this post.

Could you do me a big favour and please point out where exactly? If you're referring to melee weapons, then please read my original post. I'm in the process of updating melee weapons as of this post.

For melee weapons, I think you should time the gap between each swing for its animation set for 10 seconds, as each melee has a set of specific swing animations before looping again, then average it out and convert to swings per second. The "Rate" stat indicates how many times it attacks per second for guns, and for most of the melee weapons, does the same, aside from heavy weapons and the Fang/Ether Daggers.

For melee weapons, I think you should time the gap between each swing for its animation set for 10 seconds, as each melee has a set of specific swing animations before looping again, then average it out and convert to swings per second. The "Rate" stat indicates how many times it attacks per second for guns, and for most of the melee weapons, does the same, aside from heavy weapons and the Fang/Ether Daggers.

Already done my friend :) I always take multiple samples for all my stats that are time sensitive so I can average them out. Some of them are incredibly difficult to measure, like the Fangs for example, so what I did is I counted the ticks on enemies to confirm it was 3 ticks per attack, then went and found myself a quiet little room and timed how many times the stamina bar dipped when spamming attacks over 10 seconds.

Edited by J-Pax

Updated with correct melee weapon stats, barring crit chance and crit multiplier.

Heheh, sure enough, the Fang appears to sit at the top of the DPM for non-charged weapons....And is even on par or better than a lot of the other weapons CHARGE DPM! I find this entertaining lol

Good work

The ROF is given in seconds so why not include reload times in DPS?  DPM is derived from DPS.  It's just 60DPS.

Because I'd rather have DPS values in the case of short term fighting, for example I use my Twin Vipers as such: Small burst on one target, then another, then another, then another, killed them all, reload. Reloading doesn't factor into that, so a short term DPS value is useful in those cases where reload doesn't count into it. DPM is for the sustained damage calculation on, say, bosses or other high HP targets.

Heheh, sure enough, the Fang appears to sit at the top of the DPM for non-charged weapons....And is even on par or better than a lot of the other weapons CHARGE DPM! I find this entertaining lol

Good work

Hehe, bear in mind that I haven't got the crit chances/multipliers nailed. I know that the Zoren's have a high crit chance/multiplier so that'll definitely skew it up the chart as opposed to other weapons. Once the transparency patch is applied it'll all be 100% perfectly represented.

Dual Zorens have 30% (0.3) crit chance and 3x crit multiplier.

Do you know this for fact or have you read it somewhere? If it's not posted by a DE then I'm not likely to trust it. I'll plug that in anyway because it seems more likely than not, but yeah. The wiki is not to be trusted imo.

Edit: Well it certainly put it up a few spots....like 8.....

Edited by J-Pax

Is this all 100% accurate?

Also, I love you. Just so you know.

Weapon stats, damage formulas, all of that is like, the #1 thing that keeps me stuck to games.

For the most part it's accurate. I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible but there is very little transparency in weapon stats, both in mention of what DE puts in patch notes and what the in-game UI says. I have to hope it's correct but some of them may not be. If anyone notices anything blatantly wrong, or knows (and I mean KNOWS not *heard or read it somewhere else*) any of the values in red then PM or post them here and I'll update it.