The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Can We Possibly Change Ordis Voice To Samuel L Jackson

(PSN)jake1221

Sorry if this is a repost at all but I NEED this im about to drive my Liset into the sun just so it can stop talking!!!!! Seriously tho I would pay plat as I belive others would as well. Hell I`d take anybody accept Peter Dinklage cause we all know how that went lol.

Please tell me you aren't serious.

Personally I want GLaDOS.

Logging in: "Oh it's just you", "Hello tenno I've *bzzzt* missed you"

Unread inbox messages: "There's mail for you, I doubt it's from anyone important", "You have mail, don't worry about viruses I always read your mails first"

Completed Foundry item: "It seems like you built, a thing, wow it's almost as useful as you"

I would gladly pay 100-ish Platinum for different kind of Cephalons. One that would amuse me would be female voiced angry type that needs to remind itself that anger isnt good.

Something along the lines:

"Operator! WHERE WERE y......"

"I am sorry Operator, seems like my programing is corrupted. Kill everything! Organics must die!"

"You butchered that enemy quite nicely on the last mission! I am sad i wasnt there. *bzzt* Do you want to play friendly game?"

yes, i'd like some celebrity voice impersonators or maybe even some oddball voices for the heck of it be able to cover for ordis especially , but also the lotus as well, as selectable voicepacks.

although not related to this game, i remember when playing Skyrim that for the longest time i thought James Woods and Patrick Stewart did the voices of some of the characters since they sounded exactly like them.  but on some random google moment for the game, i learned they were actually other voice actors.

Personally I want GLaDOS.

Logging in: "Oh it's just you", "Hello tenno I've *bzzzt* missed you"

Unread inbox messages: "There's mail for you, I doubt it's from anyone important", "You have mail, don't worry about viruses I always read your mails first"

Completed Foundry item: "It seems like you built, a thing, wow it's almost as useful as you"

DE, plz