The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 Feels Small

Kvzakau

From looking at the mega thread on U16 and spotlights/Dev Streams it doesn't look like much is being added in U16. Looks like a weeks worth of content after waiting for 4 months. Was thinking about buying a prime access but it looks like It won't be worth it. U16 is just way to small, in my opinion atleast.

Edited by Kvzakau

8 player raids within itself deserves a major update... how is that "not much"? Normally we get a tileset, a frame, a few weapons and a boss maybe. This time we get all that plus 8 player raids and a complete revamp on PvP. Seriously man.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

That's ignorant.

Edit: Fine, I'll add a bit of fluff to the post.

A) In the world of programming, a week's worth of code is like a day's worth of content. Be grateful.

B) It's beta. You're trying to expect an entire game, finished and polished. That's far from the current state of Warframe. It's still growing.

C) PVP.

Edited by Ordel

8 player raids within itself deserves a major update... how is that "not much"? Normally we get a tileset, a frame, a few weapons and a boss maybe. This time we get all that plus 8 player raids. Seriously man.

8 Man raid that'll last a week and probably take 10-15 minutes to beat.

Edited by Kvzakau

8 Man raid that'll last a week and probably take 10-15 minutes to beat.

If you think the raids are nothing excited then what made any other major update worth being enough? Like I said we are getting everything we normally get in a major update plus the addition of raids and a revamped PvP system. What are you honestly expecting?

From looking at the mega thread on U16 and spotlights/Dev Streams it doesn't look like much is being added in U16. Looks like a weeks worth of content after waiting for 4 months. Was thinking about buying a prime access but it looks like It won't be worth it. U16 is just way to small, in my opinion atleast.

Player raids

Prime access

Augment mods

PvP 2.0

New tileset

Parkour 2.0

Various cosmetic additions

New weapons

New warframe

And like the dev team said a lot that hasnt been revealed yet to be revealed at tenno live.

How is that small?

Ahh, I remember when major updates consisted of a new warframe or tileset, and nothing else.

Good times.

I remember when an Update consisted of a frame and a weapon.

Regardless, we have 8 player raids, a new type of Syndicate which was mentioned to espouse more detail into the enemies, a completely revamped PvP (which, if done right, can be timeless), new frame, new tileset, two new bosses, a number of new weapons likely totaling over 5, and they are teasing more yet to be seen content for TennoLive. In addition, the hype website they usually launch before the update always has a tendency to have 1 or 2 new things that weren't teased previously (unless you datamine the website). This update, by the teases so far alone, already promises to have more content than any other update so far in Warframe's update history.

Unless DE gives OP a million dollars and a trip on a holiday while playing their u16 with contents like riding a unicorn in a open world with the so called "end game, on a shooting game " then... Yehh...yehh i guess this will make them satisfed on a free to play game.

Sony forget PvP syndicate librarian mastery test testing facilities shooting range type things archwing boss perhaps corpus and infested raids because juggernaut and riot moa permanent weapon trail cosmetics

What if we also get changes to clan and alliance related functions clan and alliance sigils new dojo rooms

We could also get archwing modes, rover protection mobile defense new niggles and other loser customiZation

Relay related updates like sarcoma and syndicate rooms

And what if they add clan and alliance offices

The PvP mode map and general rework

And what if syndicate armor or primaries

Not every title update is going to come with a mountain of stuff. It'd be nice but it isn't exactly feasible. For every massive update with a ton of gear or content we're going to get one or two that is more about setting up systems to build on or working on pre-existing systems.

It's just part of the process of Warframe growing onwards and upwards.

There's a lot of potential for content releases, though it looks like all of them were already noted here. Of course, there's no guaranteed that they'll all be put in at once, but there's still a chance. We won't be sure until Tenno Live.

8 player raids within itself deserves a major update... how is that "not much"? Normally we get a tileset, a frame, a few weapons and a boss maybe. This time we get all that plus 8 player raids and a complete revamp on PvP. Seriously man.

Ill spoil your Raid fun and remind you that Raids will be normal missions with 8 players, lag, level 80+ enemies, some mediocre puzzles, artificial difficulty, crappy rewards that are not worth the hassle ( inb4 3xOrokin Cells for doing Raids ) etc.

Most of us had enough with "Our biggest update yet" from DE. I dont know how they still saying that after every update.

What interest me from U16 is only UT style PvP, and i am scared that will also be hidden behind some horrible grind.

People simply don't realize that whatever content requires a lot of time.

They just eat and eat and eat without knowing how much work is after their gluttony.

An when for whatever reason will come less, they will get angry.

Awesome.

Its more about how community is used on regular updates every 2 or 3 months, and when we have to wait longer, most of the people expect something big from DE. And they turn up disappointed in the end by the lack of content.

People should realize that no matter what comes from DE with major updates will be burned in 2 weeks, and left for the small part of the community to play with. Kubrows, Archwing, current PvP is proof of that.

Its more about how community is used on regular updates every 2 or 3 months, and when we have to wait longer, most of the people expect something big from DE. And they turn up disappointed in the end by the lack of content.

People should realize that no matter what comes from DE with major updates will be burned in 2 weeks, and left for the small part of the community to play with. Kubrows, Archwing, current PvP is proof of that.

I think it's more an handicap given by bad education.

Simply it's incapacity to know how to appreciate things.

I think it's more an handicap given by bad education.

Simply it's incapacity to know how to appreciate things.

Appreciation must be deserved because you cannot appreciate something that is lacking. Problem with whole gaming industry is that they are mostly living out of hype building, instead of making decent product.

In this day and age you must market your product before release, and in my opinion that is whats killing gaming in general. Developers try hard to advertise and hype something, and all that hype turns on them if their product ends up being bad.

Hence lack of hype for U16.