The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perma Stun Ancients!?

Bakuvii

Who thought it was a good idea to give a SINGLE ANCIENT the ability to STUN LOCK a player? I would really love to hear the justification. That doesn't make a good game, that doesn't even make a game playable, as you are merely the part of an inanimate punching bag in a pretty world.

Change this. Its bull and you know it.

Who thought it was a good idea to give a SINGLE ANCIENT the ability to STUN LOCK a player? I would really love to hear the justification. That doesn't make a good game, that doesn't even make a game playable, as you are merely the part of an inanimate punching bag in a pretty world.

it is a concept of design that might be irritable but its something that takes time in getting use to. the idea depending the amount of time let say 5 seconds. You adapt to this concept by rooting for your team mates on keeping you alive which will help you grasp the feel of team work. 

Edited by timster7

Take this anger back into Warframe and face your enemy and tell him he will stunlock you no more. I made a gameplay video to show how to and how not to with Infested if this interests you. http://youtu.be/okoCzQJHLGM

Be patient and learn the movements of Infested mate. They are by far the best faction in game atm to play against in solo or groups. They get nerfed and its all over... I'm stacey69 in game if you ever want to slay some Infested with me.