Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catastropherz

Lotus Full-Body In U16

Well as long as they add arms and complete her.... here's the start to what she could look like (via glitch). Took the shots via cell phone since I couldn't save screen shots at the time. Below the second image is a stump body, not pictured. Still have the video of it though:

lotus_2_by_folkeye-d8b3lze.jpg

lotus_body_by_folkeye-d82a3g3.jpg

Edit: Taken from the second page of this thread:

DE showed an official image of the 3D model for the Lotus on a devstream a long time ago.  I can't remember what devstream it was on, but here's a screen capture someone took of it.

Lotus_model.jpg

Yup, that's what I pretty much got an image of. Just no arms.

Liking anime art style does not equal weeaboo.

Why do anime artists always have to ruin things? Looks good at the top, looks good in the middle, gotta ruin it at the bottom with super short skirt, maybe add some really big %$# later.

Too anime-esk

Might work if she wasn't wearing a skirt. I think a full body suit would probably look better.

Looks good at the top, looks good in the middle, gotta ruin it at the bottom with super short skirt.

Yeah, I thought it looked nice till it got to the skirt.

We are Tenno, not Weeaboo.

Weeaboo would imply that they're anime fans so obsessed that they disregard their own personal hygiene and well-being.

That said.

I'm fine with whatever they roll with. Though it'll be an interesting twist if she does have drider legs lol, and if they do go the anime route. Tentacles. But that'll just be Ruk'd up.

We are Tenno, not Weeaboo.

Tenno is a Japanese term.

Here's the definition:

an emperor of Japan regarded as a religious leader and held to be an incarnation of the divine - Merriam-Webster

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tenno

Not really a coincidence that the Tenno in warframe are considered gods or worrior-gods, given the name they go by.

Tenno is a Japanese term.

Here's the definition:

an emperor of Japan regarded as a religious leader and held to be an incarnation of the divine - Merriam-Webster

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tenno

Not really a coincidence that the Tenno in warframe are considered gods or worrior-gods, given the name they go by.

Then she should look respectable, not like an over developed, over sexualized 12 year old school girl.

Then she should look respectable, not like an over developed, over sexualized 12 year old school girl.

I wasn't getting at the art at all, let people wish for what they want to. I was getting at your terrible generalization and insult toward people who like anime and play warframe.

In this particular case, the cross-over is pretty obvious, and I don't think DE would make the Lotus look out of place within the game's aesthetic. Just look at every other thing that's been introduced(barring mustaches), it all pretty much has the same aesthetic art style to it, and DE is going to continue sticking to that art style.

Also, you must have missed what I was getting at, you were using a derogatory term to describe (to a lesser extent) people who like to watch anime but are not Japanese, but at the same time saying that we are Tenno, who are in ways related to Japanese culture by more than just name. Quite a lot of Tenno culture(and parts of Warframe as a whole) does seem to take inspiration from Japanese culture/feudal Japan, etc.