Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Full-Body In U16

Catastropherz

Rebecca is Lotus' voice.

I'm not touching the rest of your comment though...

Ah, I did not know that. So it just makes Lotus that much cooler.

I like it when dev's of the game which are passionate and have an impact on it are added to the game in some form.

The anime part, well I probably said more than I needed to but all I wanted to voice was that anime art style I think is just all wrong for Warframe theme / design.

the lotus may actually be just a super-powered orokin-based neural sentry with C. Xavier type telepathy, born from combining sentient tech with orokin.  as hybrid mistake of converging technologies, like the tenno were, she felt bonded to those most like her which also came from the orokin creators.

she is probably just some computer box on some liset somewhere zipping around the system with no body at all.

People throw the word Weeboo around way too much. Like. If you went into Japan and started calling people Weebs for simply liking anime they'd look at you like you grew a third eye.

Liking something apparently makes you obsessed. Good to know. Apparently I'm obsessed with root beer, music, carpentry, etc, and hold said things in much higher regard than my own well being and hygiene. Good. To. Know.

On topic.

We already have a mostly full body thing from a Devstream, like what's been already shown throughout the thread.

Just fill in the arms and legs with similar design to the rest of it and there ye go.

Holy, stop it with the Weeaboo term already! One guy mentions it and all the anime defenders are jumping in saying how the word hurts their feelings. We get it, but honestly no one else in here really cares. So stop talking about it already.

Lets get back to how Rebecca is Lotus and how she should wear the Lotus outfit at every devstream.

As well, I really like the idea someone mentioned where she was a unique Tenno that is also our mother figure. I don't want her to be a robot, not that Cephalon aren't cool as they look damn good and I like the 'we might start to care about you' lines they always tell me, but I hope they choose to make her one of us.

How cool would that be?

The first one looks like Athena form Saint Seiya and the second one looks like some generic schoolgirl character from some generic fanservice anime, so no to both. Lotus has a unique style, DE artists should keep the same style to design the whole body.

I really hope they make her terrifying in some way. Like maybe she's vulnerable while traveling, but once she reaches interface points really creepy stuff happens to remaining enemies :D

Also, would be kind of cool if she had Independence Day alien-like tentacle movement while she's moving: 

Just tell me... when is U16 ? Or are we going to have 15.17...18...and so on forever?

I really don't care how much of Lotus body can I see. That's not what this game should care about. Tons of bugs are waiting for proper fix, some for so long time. Also making Archwing more enjoyable and playable mode is needed.

Only thing I care now and want to know is release date of U16. It's taking loong time.... like GTA5 on PC.

I see some wishes for the Lotus to be a Tenno. But why? Of all Tenno not ONE have revealed their face. The True nature of the wearers of the warframe armor is as mysterious as the legend of Ninjas as demons of shadows once was.

If the Lotus is a tenno, the question of whats under the warframe helmet will forever be answered.

Are you really SURE you want this?

I see some wishes for the Lotus to be a Tenno. But why? Of all Tenno not ONE have revealed their face. The True nature of the wearers of the warframe armor is as mysterious as the legend of Ninjas as demons of shadows once was.

If the Lotus is a tenno, the question of whats under the warframe helmet will forever be answered.

Are you really SURE you want this?

Well it's supposed to be answered anyway this year.