Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

There are 2 reasons for my previous post :

- 1. As someone that remembers weapons/mods/warframes/whatever by specific attributes they have (i.e. Loki being the Spy warframe while Ash being the ninja waframe), i find it difficult knowing everything about every single item in a game. So Telling me that i have to equip a Heavy Blade is equal to 2 handed bladed weapon, which might be a Scindo, as well a Nikana (both are 2 handed and both a really heavy in reality). So i would appreciate if DE could be more precise next time they decide to put a weapon type limit to an alert.

- 2. The limit asking for specific types. As someone said, i might not use much those weapons so i might not have a use for the reward. However the reason i didn't have the weapon of that type (note the "didn't"), is because i take my time with leveling weapons, getting to know their limits and their usefullness. Some i sell after they reach max rank, some i keep to format for specific needs. When this aler appeared i didn't have any Heavy Blade weapons, and i didn't have any free weapon slots. Which was a great inconevience for me.

Lastly, someone posted that they don't like the new alerts, one of the reasons being that they can't level up equipment much. I want to point out that that isn't true. As i said previously, i had to get a new Havy Blade weapon, and i got a crafted Scindo that was waiting in my foundry. I began the mission with an unranked weapon, finished the 1st run with a rank 19 Scindo and a fail. Then the next run was a success and a rank 30 Scindo. The point being that given that one uses the correct combination of warframe/weapons/equipement, one can easily level up any piece of equipement. This of course requires a bit of preparation beforehand for it to work. Which is why i take my time with leveling up my equipement. Having a tool for every situation is pretty handy.

So...

I can't complain about the end screens being bugged. 

On the other hand, the game is way less stable.  I've had crashing almost every fourth mission, and it's bad enough that I can submit a crash report to the devs.  Done that multiple times today.

Also, spy 2.0 is not broken, and not particularly difficult.  You have one of the three rooms altered, and the alterations are basically only a minor change in the pathing I already took (at high levels).  My issue is that I've done almost 100 of these things, and gotten absolutely everything but Rime Rounds.  I've got more Steady Hands, Stabilizer, and Power Throw mods than anyone would ever need.

To those still searching, Martialis drops the melee mods consistently.  Pluto drops thermite rounds, and Uranus drops the pistol mods.  Everything else isn't worth the effort.

• Fixed players being able to access the ceiling on Void Defense tileset

I just came to say thanks again for making my favourite warframe Zephyr even more useless and terrain mean nothing to strategy.

I think there's literally only one tileset left where I can do anything interesting with agile warframes without being respawned. Truly disappointing.

• Increased the Base Damage on Aklato from 12 to 18. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I've been waiting for this one!
  • Increased ammo capacity for Sicarus Prime to be a proper multiple of 3 (from 20 to 21). THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • Increased charged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 100 to 300. Instead of saying "It's about time" I'll just say THANKS
  • Increased uncharged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 25 to 75 per bolt. SEE ABOVE
  • Rakta Ballistica is now a fully Silent weapon. Makes sense, thanks a lot.

• Crossfire Missions now have unique Lotus Transmissions.
  • Various changes and additions have been made to Corpus and Grineer spy vaults.  Better keep an eye out when exploring Spy Mission maps!

^ These sound very cool. Looking forward to trying it out.

• Orokin Ducat has been renamed to Ducat.

^ lol, Orokin was too exotic?

Fixes

• Fixed login reward Blueprints not being properly labeled as Blueprints.

Thank you. This was confusing to a couple of my IRL friends who thought they logged in and "got" a gorgon, grakata, etc.

• Increased the Base Damage on Aklato from 12 to 18. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I've been waiting for this one
  • Increased ammo capacity for Sicarus Prime to be a proper multiple of 3 (from 20 to 21). THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • Increased charged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 100 to 300. Instead of saying "It's about time" I'll just say THANKS
  • Increased uncharged bolt damage of Rakta Ballistica from 25 to 75 per bolt. SEE ABOVE
  • Rakta Ballistica is now a fully Silent weapon. Makes sense, thanks a lot.

Heh, yeah, not going to complain about the Rakta buffs. But it's kinda amusing that the devs couldn't have proved me more wrong with this. Well played, DE, well played.

Feels a bit like the Spanish Inquisition rolled into town. =)

Edit: editor messing up the formatting..

Edited by Kontrollo

So...

I can't complain about the end screens being bugged. 

On the other hand, the game is way less stable.  I've had crashing almost every fourth mission, and it's bad enough that I can submit a crash report to the devs.  Done that multiple times today.

Also, spy 2.0 is not broken, and not particularly difficult.  You have one of the three rooms altered, and the alterations are basically only a minor change in the pathing I already took (at high levels).  My issue is that I've done almost 100 of these things, and gotten absolutely everything but Rime Rounds.  I've got more Steady Hands, Stabilizer, and Power Throw mods than anyone would ever need.

To those still searching, Martialis drops the melee mods consistently.  Pluto drops thermite rounds, and Uranus drops the pistol mods.  Everything else isn't worth the effort.

well it's hard, when we can't be ignorant about the lasers........ lol

Still no fix for:

God damn reconnects after abruptly leaving the game (crashes, random DCs). Some smart man decided that this S#&$ should be stored locally on the clients' PC and the god damn reconnect token isn't generated when the game hard freezes for whatever reason.

Somebody should immediately rewrite this code, end make it server sided.

I'm mad because my damn game crashed at the last f-ing wave of this Phoenix Interception and I couldn't reconnect to both help my buddies and claim the reward.

Wasn't too happy with the new event at first, the Conclave rating requirement is still frustrating me to no end, but I've endured it, despite being dogpiled by lv 100+ enemies during the escalation... with a Decaying Dragon Key in my inverntory that I forgot to remove...

Either way I feel the Tempo Royale was worth it and I am thank ful that it was the first reward granted and it really showed its mettle during the two other missions as well.

However coming back to this game there is a serious detail that needs to be discussed and fixed somehow, that is the lightning. Specifically, the lensflare and on-screen effects.

There's simply too much of it, it's worse in very dark areas, such as Ceres or the Void Derelicts, the Infested are the worse, as the Mutalist Moas sometimes comes with a distortion effect that flickers the screen like crazy, add glowing eximus enemies ontop of that and you have enough of a lightshow to cuase a seizure after long exposure to it, since I've just gotten back to the game, I was shocked by how strong these explosions of light were and it even gave me a headache.

It's getting better, my health is not at risk as I get used to it fast, but others who WANT to play this game at the highest settings, getting the best experience by having the game look the best, and who may not be as able to handle the strong lights may be in the risk zone.

But the gameplay suffers too, as all these lights and effects and flashes and whatnot makes it nearly impossible to see in dark areas and I don't think "Unintentional Blinding" of the players from the games own lighting can count as a good challenge.