Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

Well everything looks kinda cool except the new spy mission change.... avoid spys like the pluage now, they really expect people to get thro that when movement seems to have a mind of it's own? already had enough issues on the last one, praying that my warframe wouldn't change it's mind and just jump into the lasers while i was trying to wall run.... maybe it won't be so bad when movement 2.0 hits but right now it's just stupid hard to stealth that room

another "you have to be in a group" fail mission...

Edit: and it's bugged

thumb_23105512015-02-26_00001.jpg

Edit 2: many Bugs like enemy starts at 100%.

Instakilled by EV'd enemy during blessing.

Attaking enemy 20 times and only hit once...

Edited by Jamirai

Ok, so what the F*** is a "HEAVY BLADE"? Can't you give an exemple or a list of all weapons considered as such? Also what if i don't have such a weapon? DE you seriously need to think things trough before doing stupid stunts like those.

Scindo(possibly prime as well), Gram, and Galatine. The reward is a mod that is exclusive to those weapons, and is thus not very useful to players who can't go due to lacking heavy blades, anyways. However, if you do want to do the alert(perhaps for the strata emblem or just for the sake of experiencing the alert, or maybe you want to sell the mod for plat) and can't, there's still 3 days 23 hours left at the time of my writing this, which is plenty of time to get a weapon built and leveled to take on the mission(provided your schedule allows for this).

Ok, so what the F*** is a "HEAVY BLADE"? Can't you give an exemple or a list of all weapons considered as such? Also what if i don't have such a weapon? DE you seriously need to think things trough before doing stupid stunts like those.

well, I agree having these things not explained can be a little annoying

after getting some ansers in chat I went to wiki and sorted by melee - heavy, which confirmed what chat told me

as for not having one, you better just get one built fast and go in spamming 4

I'm not a huge fan of (new) tactical alerts. They are hard, reward is nothing special and I can't even level up weapons, because I can only carry 1 weapon, which is rank 30, cause it's hard. Older ones were much better, because I could rerun them and at least level up all the other stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of (new) tactical alerts. They are hard, reward is nothing special and I can't even level up weapons, because I can only carry 1 weapon, which is rank 30, cause it's hard. Older ones were much better, because I could rerun them and at least level up all the other stuff.

So... don't play them, maybe? I dunno, man, I really like these "new" Tactical Alerts more than the older ones. 

Oh and the reward is absolutely astonishingly butt-kickingly magnificent.

Edited by Gale47