Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

New Augments have been added for the following Warframes, and can be purchased from the appropriate Syndicates:

• Ash, Rising Storm (Arbiters of Hexis, Red Veil) - Blade Storm’s Melee multiplier lasts 100% longer before it resets.
  • Hydroid, Pilfering Swarm (Cephalon Suda, New Loka) - Enemies killed by tentacles have a 100% chance at additional drops.
  • Rhino, Piercing Roar (Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence) - Enemies within 25 meters will suffer from a puncture proc.

Yarr, more pirate booty. Hydroid is pleased and won't have to keelhaul you landlubbers today!

6104585937_c8dc90f82c_z.jpg

I checked out the stats on the Rakta Ballistica

Final verdict: The Rakta Ballistica is actually VERY WORTH the effort to get now! Rather i could say that this is better than the Synoid Gammcor now as the sustained DPS on this is pretty close to Synoid Gammacor! And this procs Viral status chance which halves enemies health, grants energy, and givges you a 10% speed boost! This is also completely silent weapon and it's got the burst fire or charged shot mode. So in the end, the Rakta Ballistica now is an actual usuable end game weapon like the Synoid Gammacor and the Vaykor Marelok. Just need to be the person who loves to use that kind of weapon

It would be nice to see a fix for Zephyr's Turbulence.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/406683-turbulence-is-defective-has-35m-outer-radius-but-only-blocks-shots-within-15m/#entry4486171

I now have exact numbers on just how broken Turbulence's mechanics v.s. hitscan weapons actually are!

Warframe builder lists Turbulence's outer radius for my Zephyr build at 35.5m. I decided to test that. I placed a waypoint on a level 30 Grineer elite lancer, moved 5m away from him, and continuously backed up 1m at a time. At about 15m and onwards, I was being hit by every single one of his shots.

Turbulence's outer radius: 35.5m

Actual effective range: about 15m

On top of all the bulls*** that revolves around Turbulence's mechanics, I have proof that enemy accuracy actually overpowers Turbulence's debuff, making it nearly worthless against all hitscan weapons.

Words cannot do justice to how utterly stupid and broken this ability is. I could rant for paragraphs and still not be able to adequately express how horribly designed it is, but I'm not going to, because then the thread would get locked.

So first, Hydroid Augment is far better than the other two.  Basically adds a free Desecrate to Tentacle Swarm unless I'm missing something.  (I'm happy about this since I don't have a Nekros and I do have extra Suda rep to burn, but still...)  Thankfully I'm already happy with Iron Shrapnel so idc that his new one sucks.

And second, at some point, the Weapon Augment mods that affect only single weapons need to be changed to affect dual weapons too.  For example, Dual Skana with Bright Purity would actually be a useful weapon.  Single Skana is craptastic no matter what you do to it, thus Bright Purity is also craptastic no matter what you do to it.  The same applies to the augment mods for the Bolto and Viper not affecting the Akbolto and Dual Vipers.  I'm putting this here just because it's not really a bug, but it is a balance tweak that should've been done by now.

I see no fix about the Primed Mod not getting doubled fusion value from their base counterpart. Is that done on purpose?

Considering that the modding screen consider them both duplicates, it feels to me that it's an oversight to have them not share a fusion bonus. 

The bug that you fall under textures after finisher its still not fixed, or not fixed fully. I speak of ashes bladestorm.

Doing the event i was playing ash, and 2 times happened this

After blade storm i was half body under textures but jumped and was ok, but after next blade storm i complitelly fall under textures ending in a huge fall, and after i died and had to revive.

There has still been no fix for these issues:

This is specific to controller users and is actually a problem:
https://forums.warfr...d/#entry4374925

This is for archwing and is a potential improvement to immersion and gameplay:

https://forums.warfr...-2#entry4350163

I included polls in both of them, but not enough people participated in voting on the controler one to get a good sample size, but just look at the comments.

Screen being blocked out in archwing for lefty players:
https://forums.warfr...dpost&p=4099209

Problem with the pigments and clan size:
https://forums.warfr...ight-rebalance/

Great update!