Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.16 + Tactical Alert!

DE_Adam

Oh come on... that Aklato buff is just... meh. Please, these guns are iconic, why must they suck so bad? Ples, DE, can I haz viable Lato?

Even the Vandal and Prime Latos are bad, we need a Dragon Lato with 30% Status and low recoil :3

Rhino's new augment doesnt sound that good, but i am a reasonable man and i wont make unreasonable arguments before i try it out.

Ill make unreasonable arguments after i tried it out

curbing the damage of nearby enemies could potentially be useful, but not worth losing a mod slot over, I'd say.

Just a little headscratcher i noticed with the buffed AkLato. The Single Lato's damage is divided between impact, puncture and slash with 4.5, 4.5 and 9. AkLato now has it's damage divided with 2.7, 4.5 and 10,8.

Not really problematic since it's both a slash damage focus either way, but how come the single Lato damage wasn't just copied one to one?

Edited by Othergrunty

• Ash, Rising Storm (Arbiters of Hexis, Red Veil) - Blade Storm’s Melee multiplier lasts 100% longer before it resets.

This is completely insulting.

You sir are easily insulted. It is an augment mod that will be useful on a melee blade storm build. You don't have to use it and if you think combo counters should last longer then post it in feedback. If they change it this mod will still be beneficial for Ash melee builds.

The Dragon Nikana went from looking beautiful, to looking absolutely horrid after this patch. The colors were all swapped. The new skins are... alright at best. I can't even color it the way I want.

Sheathes are colored from the Accessories section. I am not sure if that is what you are complaining about, but it seems like it.

so.... tactical alert, we begin as full squad (this is the second run for the emblem) and at round 3, 2 guys just rage quit (mesa + ember) leaving me (trinity) and a valkyr there. Valk became host but stuff bugged out so we had to stay there for 15 more rounds.

but hek, we did it. a duo trinity/valkyr where i would stand and guard A (basically mobs cannot go around me) and wait till napalms drain my hp so i could bless with 99%

at the same time Valk would switch between defending B and trying to get D when mobs aggro towards me.

This was FUN (tho we had like 900 kill in total)

Well, you got your 50p, but pack with skins for 2 weapon, one of which is a component of another, looks weird. They are twins? More like Alien that grows out of someone else's flesh....oh, nevermind.

But why i can't just apply both of them to my Dragon Nikana? It almost the same.

And please, could you tell me, WTF is going on with my Scindo Prime? He has no gold moar...and i don't care about it, i never like gold. But why blade became dirty blue instead metal/silver? And i can't do nothing with it.