[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #62: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

This right here.....is my ONLY chance at winning. Please do the rarely less rarely?

Why would that be your only chance at winning - RNG vs. skill - or something else?

• Upvote 3

How can us PS4 players participate? 

You could message them ingame, usually if they are looking for a group, they'll invite from their friends list, its the luck of the draw my friend as to whether they choose you out of their hundreds of friends.

We defend the relays? PC lost one?

PC lost several relays.  Because reasons:

1.) Science! People wanted to see what a failure state would look like.

2.) Rather serious grind with no clear reward or gameplay reason to care about saving them all.

3.) Took place over holidays when a large portion of players were not playing.

• Upvote 2

The hype is real!! Can't wait!!! Xbox One saved both earth and venus relays yesterday, lets see how playstation will pull their cards tonight ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

They have been saved on PS4 as well. The ship going for relay on Pluto is at 14.0% with 6 hours and 45 minutes left. The ship at Europa relay is at 43.4% with 10 hours and 39 minutes left.

Hey Rebecca, is the twitch picker biased towards twitch handles with no numbers in them? It seems to pick numberless ones almost everytime, which is a real bummer since mine got numbers in it. Over the last 5 streams (both dev and prime time), 20 people won and of those only 2 had a number in their handles, that's only 10%.

They have been saved on PS4 as well. The ship going for relay on Pluto is at 14.0% with 6 hours and 45 minutes left. The ship at Europa relay is at 43.4% with 10 hours and 39 minutes left.

Nice! I haven't seen the progress yet for both Saturn and Pluto relays yet for Xbox. Hopefully we are on the same boat :)

Edited by (XB1)PRxHeavyxHitter

Why would that be your only chance at winning - RNG vs. skill - or something else?

I think he pointing that it's an extra chance. So more prizes equals a greater chance for each individual (albeit a small increase).