Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.1

DE_Adam

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405341-mesa-copter-bug/?hl=%2Bmesa+%2Bbug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404789-infested-obstracles-not-destroyable-for-clients-on-eris/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405138-missions-sometimes-start-with-an-unranked-warframe/#entry4470676

So that why Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s was much harder then it need to be.

Then again 300+ target in there Lv.50+ ranges wasn't that bad I mean all you got to do is keep moving. My team didn't have no problems with it. It was super fun! But I just crazy ^.^

Fixes

• Fixed Ciphers on Grineer Hack Puzzles not showing up when players have HUD disabled.
  • Fixed enemies in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s bonus round improperly increasing in level.
  • Fixed Phoenix Intercept’s Tactical Alert displaying the incorrect number of Interception rounds.
  • Fixed enemies disarmed by Radial Disarm not engaging the player in melee or behaving with appropriate aggression levels after disarmed.
  • Fixed missing explosion effect from Ogris.
  • Fixed issues with Portuguese Mod descriptions.  
  • Fixed broken Lotus transmission subtitle that would occur in Crossfire missions.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Well, everytime im making a slide attack, while i have the gammacor (but the sword equipped) the gammacor opens, like i would have it on my arm. It's not game breaking but it would be awesome if you could fix that. :D 

- Still no fix for Nova Prime missing TRAILS on Gold Orbs...

https://forums.warfr...rime-null-star/

- Still no fix for Hikou Prime missing TRAILS on throwing stars...

- Still no fix for Soma Prime fireshoots affected by noise reduction (suppressed like) since reverb system introduced...

Updates stacks and STILL no FIX FOR this HORRIBLE bugs so DE !! CAN YOU FIX THEM ?!!

Still no fix for missing trails on Kunai projectiles.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/400501-missing-projectile-trail-when-throwing-knives-or-stars/  

Or Stinger/sentinel weapons not being affected by Noise Reduction mods.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/402811-noise-reduction-mods-have-no-effect-on-sentinel-weapons/

Or Desecrate making weapons blink in and out of hands during animation.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/374897-weapon-jumping-during-desecrate/

Edited by Alchanii

I have already have done all the Limbo Chassis missions and build limbo maxed him out and still getting the limbo chassis misson alert and Orbis is driving me crazy about it Orbis wont shut up please fix.

Edited by matthew1280

Hm, is it normal the new Tactical alert have Grineer level 100 at the beginning ?

Galatine mid mod with a godd Loki, can't take down a heavy Grineer xD

Yes, yes it is, LVL 170 Eximus Napalm isn't taking S#&$ if he lasts more than 50 blows while primed by nova, disarmed by loki and trapped by vauban.

Still a very fun "spam-to-win" mission, I would play more missions with lvl 200 enemies if they were exterminate without the @(*()$ "heavy-meele-only" and 400 CR restriction. That way it would be worth it even with no special drops (no need of mods, no need of sigils or emblems, not even weapon blueprints).

Fixes

• Fixed Ciphers on Grineer Hack Puzzles not showing up when players have HUD disabled.
  • Fixed enemies in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s bonus round improperly increasing in level.
  • Fixed Phoenix Intercept’s Tactical Alert displaying the incorrect number of Interception rounds.
  • Fixed enemies disarmed by Radial Disarm not engaging the player in melee or behaving with appropriate aggression levels after disarmed.
  • Fixed missing explosion effect from Ogris.
  • Fixed issues with Portuguese Mod descriptions.  
  • Fixed broken Lotus transmission subtitle that would occur in Crossfire missions.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

So, second post on this update.  I'm getting tired, but it seems like it'd be reasonable to raise these issues.

First, stability is an issue now.  I crash pretty frequently ( every 4-6 missions).  I've gotten to the "please report this crash" menu more in the last five days with warframe than I have gotten there with all my other programs in the last decade.  It'd be one thing if this was being addressed, but it seems like it isn't even being discussed.  It's been disappointing that since 15.13.1 this game has been so unstable.

RNG seems to be off as of recent.  This is neither a complaint nor praise, but maybe the drop tables are screwy.  Last week I ran Spy missions, and got a good reward (element+status mod is the qualifier here) every three or four passes.  It was grindy, but passable.  Now I run ten missions and get common mods and credit caches.  Between that, and suddenly getting two Shotgun Spazz mods in one night (never get one in 1000+ hours, then two in one night is bending the laws of probability) I'm having difficulty believing RNG is truly balanced.  

Finally, kudos on the new Tactical Alerts.  The regular one and the first sigil one are genuinely fun, if a bit annoying for players without a decently leveled heavy bladed weapon.  Your sudden desire to make earning a rift sigil require both poorer gear, and punishingly high leveled enemies, is...less appreciated.  I'll be called for being a casual scrub on this, but I think doing so is a poor substitute for a well designed challenge. 

You could theoretically make level 200 enemies, and only allow players to use the dual viper pistols.  There would always be a specific subset of people who would try to get whatever prize you offered, but even they would concede that it was an exercise to earn the prize, not a fun activity.  Your update text seems to indicate that the "escalation" was only because so many people earned the prizes "too quickly." 

Maybe rather than continuing to introduce new stance mods piece-meal over a weekend you could have a multiple week  long iron-man challenge.  Two weeks to build, level, then learn to utilize weapons in a series of challenges would give casual players time to actually experience a new set of weapons.  They could spend the time to forma and find stances, which would promote players buying new inventory slots for weapons they didn't even know they'd like.  Casuals could earn the basic stances by completing basic challenges, more talented players could earn ducats or prime parts on top of the stances, while the truly hard core who completed all of the challenges would be rewarded with all lower prizes and some sort of special skins.  The ability to change your sentinel/kubrow's appearance isn't game breaking, but would let every player know how committed to this game you are.  Right now, the upgraded sigil and new sigil just don't carry enough weight, and power leveling a new weapon in two days just makes me glad to sell it off after I finish the event.