Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.1

DE_Adam

Still do not fixed:
1.Sometimes -- When i loaded on mission being 30lvl, i cant use abitities until i kill 1 enemy and then i see flashes how every weapon and ability raise the level to max.

2. Syndicate alert survival bug. I noticed, that when i complete Syndicate alert survival i see reward(coresR5, cashes 2500) on the final screen, but after mission they are not added in inventory. Please, explore this problem.

3. Bug -- All eris mission. Secret rooms, that are opened by explosion of big red container. Sometimes after explosion the room stays blocked(for clients,no host) by infested flash. And i cannot enter this room(for medalion for example). Please, fix it.

Edited by Lexa409

ty

Edit:  Best Event Alert thus far.  I wish you guys would extend it until the release of U16.  Going to be a real bummer once it's gone.

I've heard many old players say it's brought them back to Warframe because of the limitation and challenge.

umm.. why did they need the game to limit them and challenge them?  do they not possess the ability to do this for themselves?

Fixed enemies in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s bonus round improperly increasing in level.

And i thought it was nice to have something at least remotely challenging in a while that was intended by design.

Well done.

Why don't you make even more tiered events, just for fun. Reward could be a bronze, silver and gold badge. But for that you need a better matchmaking of course.

Btw Nice statue :). Can we have statues for the other events too? retroactively would be awesome :|=).

p.s.: i stand corrected.

well done ^^

now can we have something challenging not focused on abilities (1-4)?

more prince of persia / indy jones / Street fighter / flying dragon thingy kinda sorta?

pretty pleassse? after all you say we are space ninjas.

Edited by kazenioware

we should have more .. people built stuff o_o like lvls .. anything.. and ppl pay for the items that r the best etc,,, this is just me thinking out loud because ive seen some amazing work from just ur casual players...im sure this game has competitions like this.. but id like to see more D: rofl