The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Beat The Event Before The Hotfix?

Morec0

Yo. Completed the second run last night. One Rhino Prime, one Rhino, one Ash, zero living Grineer. It got really hectic and I started doubting our ability to do it around 4 waves left. But perserverance paid off, and we all walked out alive with an honestly-not-worth-it tally on our Stratos Emblems. Fun as hell to be under such pressure, though. Really put my Rhino Prime through his paces with nothing to rely on but a Scindo Prime and a lot of grit.

I would say yes, but it doesnt feel as honorable with a Mesa that was cheating, she used guns plus energy restores D:. I did my part as a zephyr tho

That was for the emblem, so 10 rounds of that S#&$. Felt like an hour or more

Edited by SgtFlex

LOL , also was this really so hard it needed to be nerfed? I mean it was difficult, but it was fun difficult.

It was getting insane. We had a couple of people come in who had beaten both parts already. The wave number said 17, and the enemies STARTED at 80...

We got to 5 waves before we got trashed, but OMG, I was fighting 20 at once.

It!

WAS!

GLORIOUS!

Edited by Kalenath

Was the event disabled or something? Anyways, I was able to complete one run solo with Loki Prime along with all duration. I was basically invisible the whole time. I hope it comes back (if it was disabled) so I can get a chance at the re-vamped emblem.

It was getting insane. We had a couple of people come in who had beaten both parts already. The wave number said 17, and the enemies STARTED at 80...

We got to 5 waves before we got trashed, but OMG, I was fighting 20 at once.

It!

WAS!

GLORIOUS!

Hmm, people do theorize that if you bring botting squad, you get insane waves and levels.