Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Mods

Relatch

Question

6 answers to this question

dejavu ^X

this topic has came up many times in the past, and already contain many detailed answers. you might want to use the search button.

But just a quick summarized/basic version:

Iron Skin

Redirection

Streamline/Flow/Continuity

Vitality/Fast Deflection

Almost all Rhino variants has these at the core. The rest are up to your own playing style.

typicaly i run just the charge and iron skin (ability) mods. for the other slots: 

redirection / steel fiber / vitality naturaly come to mind for tankyness.

Flow / streamline / continuity are all useful for ability spam (continuity more so for ironskin)

Reach / rush / marathon /quickrest help with the fact that you are one of hte slower warframes.

with that out of the way. I have to admit that it in all honest boils down to what you want to do as a rhino. I focused on picking up redirection steelfiber and vitality so i could serve as a tank and never go down. added streamline and flow along with continuity to keep my abilitys open even when energy was less then plentiful. (maxing out continuity and ironskin can make it feel as if youve got god mode forever XD )

and in some missions you play running back with a data core and ignore ( IE bulldoze) everything and spam charge to rush to the end with everyone else in the pary following in your wake. Rhino is by far one of my fave warframes and hopefuly ive been some help. hope you enjoy him half as much as i do.

Ps: a lot of times Its worth paying the penalty for docking a mod into a wrong polarity slot.

typicaly i run just the charge and iron skin (ability) mods. for the other slots: 

redirection / steel fiber / vitality naturaly come to mind for tankyness.

Flow / streamline / continuity are all useful for ability spam (continuity more so for ironskin)

Reach / rush / marathon /quickrest help with the fact that you are one of hte slower warframes.

with that out of the way. I have to admit that it in all honest boils down to what you want to do as a rhino. I focused on picking up redirection steelfiber and vitality so i could serve as a tank and never go down. added streamline and flow along with continuity to keep my abilitys open even when energy was less then plentiful. (maxing out continuity and ironskin can make it feel as if youve got god mode forever XD )

and in some missions you play running back with a data core and ignore ( IE bulldoze) everything and spam charge to rush to the end with everyone else in the pary following in your wake. Rhino is by far one of my fave warframes and hopefuly ive been some help. hope you enjoy him half as much as i do.

Ps: a lot of times Its worth paying the penalty for docking a mod into a wrong polarity slot.

I've been using all 4 abilities, redirection, vitality, flow and marathon, only level 19 Rhino, so far my favorite warframe. 

Where's the best place to get reach/continuity?

Thank you for your advice. :)

I've been using all 4 abilities, redirection, vitality, flow and marathon, only level 19 Rhino, so far my favorite warframe. 

Where's the best place to get reach/continuity?

Thank you for your advice. :)

any time i can be of help i try and share what i have. as for where the best farm for a particular mod can be found sadly im not shure. everything ive gotten quite haphazardly mostly though running deffence missions infinitum with a few good friends. (incedently as a rhino its very easy for you to lock down a choke point on most defence maps and hold even up to wave 15 alone XD)

Defense missions are general place to farm mods (though could be stressed to do it alone).

But I don't know whether the drop rate differs for the different defense mission type (assuming similar difficulty).

Maybe the saying is true:

"When you stop looking for it, it will appear."

For a better game experience, just use whatever mods that you happen to have as you play (cos if you try to aim for some specific mods, its like you are aiming for a specific reward when playing a slot machine...)