DE_Adam

Psa: Tactical Alert Escalation

ATTENTION PC TENNO!

Tactical Alert Escalation Incoming

Back by popular demand, Tenno who enjoyed Phoenix Intercept but were looking for a greater challenge can now enjoy the Escalation of this Tactical Alert.  Although this new mode was created in response to community feedback, we'll be happy to make modes like these an actual feature if everyone would like to see these featured in future Tactical Alerts.

This mode will have a much greater level of difficulty than the regular version of Phoenix Intercept and will be on from now until Tuesday March 3 at 12:00pm EST.  Complete Phoenix Intercept Escalation to earn a Rift Sigil, which uses your Warframe's energy color and responds to how much energy you currently have in-Mission.

Ready your weapons and good luck, Tenno!

• Upvote 64

ATTENTION PC TENNO!

Back by popular demand, Tenno who enjoyed Phoenix Intercept but were looking for a greater challenge can now enjoy the Escalation of this Tactical Alert.  Although this new mode was created in response to community feedback, we'll be happy to make modes like these an actual feature if everyone would like to see these featured in future Tactical Alerts.

This mode will have a much greater level of difficulty than the regular version of Phoenix Intercept and will be on from now until Tuesday March 3 at 12:00pm EST.  Complete Phoenix Intercept Escalation to earn a Rift Sigil, which uses your Warframe's energy color and responds to how much energy you currently have in-Mission.

humm chuold we see what this Rift Sigil looks like?

• Upvote 7

Rift Sigil, cool.

O1EatVb.png

yzwefwD.png

This is insanely hard. I went with my maxed Galatine and did almost no damage. You missed nullifiers, though.

EDIT: This is how it looks:

VaZhpwK.jpg

Edited by Dimbreath
  • Upvote 8

8 waves of interception was not fun at all. Hard enemies sure, more waves? no, thank you/

• Upvote 39

Rift Sigil?

Hmmm sounds like another particle badge, similar to Tethra's Doom one, so get it ppl while you can!

• Upvote 3

*sigh*

*heads to recruiting to grab another rep farming goup*

This one had better not be even longer than the second part.

• Upvote 2

More difficulty? Will there be Corrupted Nullifier and Corrupted Bombard?

Any way, thanks for more Tactical Alert!

community ? So you're telling me that a lot of peoples love to play a basic interception with artificial difficulty (only S#&$ty melee weapons allowed) ? Well, sound like I don't have to expect something interresting for the next event :/

• Upvote 27

8 waves of interception was not fun at all. Hard enemies sure, more waves? no, thank you/

Actually, according to red text, there will be harder enemies, but less waves.

gf4Qa.png

gf4T8.png

Edited by Deetwo
  • Upvote 3

DE please stop doing like this ..... enemies lvl 100+ limit conclave at 400 with only heavy blade, are you serious ? that not fun or challenge at all.

• Upvote 38

bullet   Melee sponges with bad AI isn't exactly a challenge but ok

Edited by Rhiasu
  • Upvote 7

ATTENTION PC TENNO!

Okay, this sounds amazing.

• Upvote 1

The few people that are against rep farming tactics will have to break if they want to accomplish this.

I have a hard time believing that this could be completed 'legitimately'...

Either way, I'm excited. I really like the Tethra's Doom Quantum badge.

• Upvote 4