DE_Adam

Psa: Tactical Alert Escalation

Well, I'm not quite sure about how your sense of humor work, DE, but I know one thing for sure.

You guys are especially good at making elitist shine and creating user war against each other with your so-called "challenge" and "joke".

Dream team: Ash, Trinity, Loki, Nova.

Ashie (full eff and strenght build, maxed warframe, weapon without mods, aren't necessary, true dmg really hurt enemies) is mashin"4" button for best crowd control, called killing, rest is doin what they are supposed to do :v 3x Corrosive and my Steel Charge, I bet.

Easy game, all time 4 controlled, waitin for 300 lvl enemies and 300 cc :D

Btw, does Ash got a buff? I was gettng (so targeting too) over 50 Combo Counter per one "4" using.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/n6ylah.jpg

Edited by Black_Fencer

My 1st attempt ended abrubtly when the host decided to ragequit after someone not having revives, other than that it was going decent.

My 2nd attempt (solo mind you) produced far better results and i enjoyed it, it got me pumped in the last round and my ego did increase alot after finishing it.

I actually enjoyed the emotion for sometime.

I don't know if something like this on a regular basis is a good idea, but for a 1st try it was pretty nice.

While I totally agree that the alert wasn't as great and innovative as it could have been, I think we should take not that the Escalate mission WASN'T even supposed to happen. It was initially a bug that made enemy levels extremely high, and when DE removed the bug, people voiced that they'd liked to have a mission with such high levels in it. And so DE added the Escalate Mission.

I just want to point out that they were entirely unprepared to have a difficult mission and that they just said, "Hey, what the heck?" and added it in last minute. It wasn't as if they were planning it the whole time, so of course this is going to have its downsides and problems.

Either way, I personally had a ton of fun with it and hope they do it again, maybe with a little more thout put into it next time. But really, all this extreme hate some of you are spewing at DE are rather unfounded. Yes, there are some useful pieces of criticism here and there, but the claims that DE are horrendous people are really just silly.

made it 3 times to helpp mmy clan and i'm ready for this long weekend.

Maybe i'll makee it more times for fun, that's really cool from DE to FINALLY make cool alerts like this one!

After 2 failed attempts with Valkyr and Ash, I decided to enter the event this time with Limbo. It was a struggle, but we won.

Winning team: Limbo, Excalibur, Loki, Ash

Excalibur had max range, spamming his 4 to keep the enemy locked down while Loki and Ash did their best to clear occupied towers. My job as Limbo was to make sure the team stay banished, revive downed teammates and capture towers.

Conclusion: You REALLY cannot beat this mission without exploiting your 4th ability.

The best thing about the escalation is that we have a way to fight lvl100+ enemies right away instead of having to play an hour before that.

I hope we can get a way to do this always and with different tilesets/missions/enemies.

• Upvote 2

Loved it. The previous hijack tac alert was also insane.  Next time, please make it even more hardcore. DX

If there was a reward for this it might actually be tempting to try, but I've yet to meet anyone who cares about sigils 

The Phoenix Interception Escalation in nutshell: forget about killing enemies, stun-lock them. And to people who says "forget about completing this alert without Draco-made Warframes" all I have to say is: <capslock>nope</>

I completed this alert with random people, and we had: Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Frost Prime and Nova Prime. We did not focus on attempts to wipe out enemies. We focused on heavy CC abilities. I admit though, Trinity would be an advantage since we spammed the bunch of energy restore consumables. And we did this without problem.

Just getting the Stratos emblem was more than a little difficult, so please do not do any Escalations ever. With my 'old' computer, I will not be able to even attempt at keeping up with anyone during 1 hit KO rounds.

sigil is sick as hek. Well worth the pain

did it with a saryn, limbo and two lokis.. and lots of energy pods

Edited by RobotJoe

Loved this Tac. Alert challenge.

Duration Trinity (myself), Disarm Loki, QT + Slow Nova, and a Vauban to cover some hard spots.

We each had 2-3 abilities going off after restores/energy vampire. Nova slowed down stuff, left wormholes up with nice duration for the Loki and Vauban to get around faster, mostly for Vauban to Vortex enemies away from the caps, and trap enemies near the spawns. Went down a couple times, even two of us had to use a revive from a bad situation.. (lolrandom Artic Eximus Napalm...)

Us four were in voice chat outside the game, and we literally spent 30 minutes coming up with a great combination, after a bunch of theorycrafting.

Quite a fun friday night! <3

• Upvote 1

Winning team : Loki , Nyx, Ash, Nova.

Blade storm and radial disarm can disrupt the capper <--- this will help a lot.

Nyx just messes them up on a large scale

Nova slows them down

Edited by ItPutsTheLotion

It's not pay to win. It's spam to win. Seriously any thread that is saying it was easy goes on to explain they had these frames in their team, then spammed the living day lights out of the abilities.

Mod requirements: How in the solar system, are we meant to be getting more players on board/keeping new players when something like this happens. This alert might not be back for sometime, if at all. So any newbies on warframe at the moment can forget about the reward as they won't have the required mods.

Edited by Postal_pat
  • Upvote 1

So any newbies on warframe at the moment can forget about the reward as they won't have the required mods.

Clear me up - which TA ever was (or should) considered to be played by newbies.

It's not pay to win. It's spam to win. Seriously any thread that is saying it was easy goes on to explain they had these frames in their team, then spammed the living day lights out of the abilities.

Mod requirements: How in the solar system, are we meant to be getting more palyers on board/keeping new players when something like this happens. This alert might not be back for sometime, if at all. So any newbies on warframe at the moment can forget about the reward as they won't have the required mods.

Difference is, for some of us, our teams weren't just one-trick-pony build spamfests. Yes, we did spam abilities...but did we do the same one over and over standing still in one spot? My group didn't at least. As I explained back on the last page, we each were using several of our available abilities, using means provided by the game itself to fuel them. We kept moving. We dodged incoming rockets and Heavy *@##$es. (Gunners) We kept an eye out for an Eximus and made them a priority target (as well as fricken Ballistas), took it out, threw out some crowd control, healed up, and prepared for the next waves of forces ready to rip our suits to shreds.

Point is, ability spam itself ISN'T bad, it's why we have them and why the game is built around a challenge level where we are REQUIRED to use them somewhat. When it comes down to things like Rep farm: 2x Excal w/ Radial Jav spam + EV spam Trinity, that's the type of play that DE questions and no one should be aiming for.

Edited by Adorable_Ookami_Momiji

Difference is, for some of us, our teams weren't just one-trick-pony build spamfests. Yes, we did spam abilities...but did we do the same one over and over standing still in one spot? My group didn't at least. As I explained back on the last page, we each were using several of our available abilities, using means provided by the game itself to fuel them. We kept moving. We dodged incoming rockets and Heavy *@##$es. (Gunners) We kept an eye out for an Eximus and made them a priority target (as well as fricken Ballistas), took it out, threw out some crowd control, healed up, and prepared for the next waves of forces ready to rip our suits to shreds.

Point is, ability spam itself ISN'T bad, it's why we have them and why the game is built around a challenge level where we are REQUIRED to use them somewhat. When it comes down to things like Rep farm: 2x Excal w/ Radial Jav spam + EV spam Trinity, that's the type of play that DE questions and no one should be aiming for.

What you're saying is that it got you to move, you're still spamming. Game provided? no the spamming Trinity (that you played) provided, which is only possibly through the effiency and regen mods. If we were still using the abilities like they were meant to be, you would still be trying to pick up 25-50 energy orbs, or only getting 25-33 energy from energy vampire that's if you survive.

We are required to use abilities but not to this extent where we just spam.

Clear me up - which TA ever was (or should) considered to be played by newbies.

Cold Revenge

Pack mentality

Toxic terrors

Fleet footed

Fight of fleet

Overtake

I've done these alerts with newbies without having to spam ablities.

Edited by Postal_pat
  • Upvote 1

Absurd and unplayable. Someone maybe lucky enough to join the team with excalibur spammer and limbo, who drops him in rift all the time... but still, its ridiculous.

It's just unfair DE.

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

Hory Shet!

The Sigil is amazing, the looks of the sigil itself, nothing interesting.

But notice how this sigil emits light that compliments warframe's details really nicely. Just look at this :

vw2Jo2j.jpg?1

Get this sigil, or you will regret it! Kudos to DE for implementing a decent cosmetic sigil, but you won't get a pat on the back for the mission.

Edited by Ognj
  • Upvote 2

What you're saying is that it got you to move, you're still spamming. Game provided? no the spamming Trinity (that you played) provided, which is only possibly through the effiency and regen mods. If we were still using the abilities like they were meant to be, you would still be trying to pick up 25-50 energy orbs, or only getting 25-33 energy from energy vampire that's if you survive.

We are required to use abilities but not to this extent where we just spam.

+1 Postal

46% left, then 2 of my teammates disconnected, then mission failed, waste revives and so many items.
biggest enemy = Internet

• Upvote 1