DE_Adam

Psa: Tactical Alert Escalation

I think it was easy once the main strategy was uncovered, I used Vauban + Trinity + Nova + Loki, trinity's spam of energy vampire gave us infinite energy, constant disarm and slow plus doble damage from hand of nova and loki and finally every inch of the field covered by bastiles.

Every now and then some of us were injured and Loki was the one to save us, but the mission was pretty it, won every round with 100% to 10% or less, you should try that build as it's the faster I tried.

Some people says it is a spam to win by the use of skills and YES, it is, you can't win using damage skills here, you have to fight in other way, we were able to kill enemies because we used Corrosive Projection, the enemy had no armor and we were able to kill lvl 160 eximus napalms of around 20-30 hits (I was Nova, loki had it easier).

• Upvote 1

Interesting alert.  My clanmates and I had a hilarious time once we stopped trying to play this normally and us clan tacticians approached the situation.

Had a lot of fun with trying out silly solutions.  :)

• Upvote 2

Yes it is CC spam, but you need to coordinate, you can't just play with random ppl, there are multiple ways to complete this TA. I really don't know why so many players complaining, if you don't use your skill too late sometimes even whole team dies, you need to communicate otherwise you're dead. But yea, it has nothing to do with Heavy Blades

Edited by markus230
  • Upvote 2

I liked the event, it was pretty fun. Got it on my 3rd try with randoms from recruiting channel. Vauban, nova, limbo and loki. 

I don´t understand why people complain about spamming abilities. A lot of the game is about the different frames and their skills, and how they can complement each other. Skill spam fest is not bad (although it's silly when you can stand still doing nothing but press a single button, which wasn't the case here).

The mission needed a combination of frames and complementing skills. It needs good use of Crowd Control and good upped weapons, those are the only reason why someone might fail. 

All in all a nice event, thanks a lot, keep them coming!

*sigh*

*heads to recruiting to grab another rep farming goup*

This one had better not be even longer than the second part.

^

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. This is the single worst event DE's put in the game, and given the fomorians and the timing of that, I didn't think it possible. 

I've done these alerts with newbies without having to spam ablities.

I have done this alert without spamming abilities. So what? All your mentioned TAs weren't made for beginners either.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

DE please stop doing like this ..... enemies lvl 100+ limit conclave at 400 with only heavy blade, are you serious ? that not fun or challenge at all.

to me it was fun. it really forced everyone to work as a team. took me about 20 tries but i feel like it was worth it.

• Upvote 2

I have done this alert without spamming abilities. So what? All your mentioned TAs weren't made for beginners either.

My mentioning of spam here means that these alerts could of been done by the newbies.

At least you guys should say: This Tac Alert is for Draco Exploiters Teams only

Did it with a pug. Loki. Nova, Hydroid(Me) and one other that I can't remember. Draco team need not apply. Got close with a banshee Ash and Vaubaun. our 4th dropped after the first round.

Don't get me wrong I like a challenge and I like that DE is always thinking of new cool ways to challenge us. But, out of all the frames I am only missing one and have depleted all my revives on all my frames cause every party i join we can't make it off the elevator to even attempt the mission yeah I'd say that this is a bust and for anyone especially new players Save your self the trouble and the frustration of doing this one. It almost feels as if someone up north is saying ha ha ha we fuked you guys on this one.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Did it in one try, but didn't feel right to brag about it. I ain't deserve to do that, knowing many would stil suffer from this "joke" that ain't even funny.

• Upvote 2

thanks guys fun alert, did this one and the 8 rounder on loki alone with my galatine.

with all due respect i'm gonna have to throw the bullsh1t flag on this one.

• Upvote 3

Did it in one try, but didn't feel right to brag about it. I ain't deserve to do that, knowing many would stil suffer from this "joke" that ain't even funny.

please share what frame and weapon you used and their builds so others might be able to complete it.

Alert is beautiful but for team play only!.

Taking to the 100% x5  is not the problem killing the 150lvl enemy after is a nightmare!.

Best  setup is like always in Interception mission a crowd control team! eg: VERY SLOW NOVA! ergo tons of the energy packs of course Loki, Nyx and Valkyr as a medic and the line keep enemy away coms without killing. This was the team that let me get this alert done. 

The specters are the key to wining also  special the Syndicate ones ;).

//The game crash after red text and the Valkyr player has gone on last round on 50% ;(  we make rest in 3 without energy :(. //

Next melee escalation, try giving all enemies resistance to warframe powers, like Stalker's, or give them reduced duration of effectiveness. Maybe have them only work once on that particular enemy for the duration of the mission.

Or if it's guns, reduce the accuracy, or perhaps a mechanic that will hit harder on the shooter if they didn't do a headshot (powers included). 

Maybe, add thick fog and make it so we can't hear anything. A flicker of lights and you're surrounded by eximi.

Random disabling of one power at a time for a few seconds, or if not disabling, a single use of that power will inflict the disruptor's energy drain.

How about each successive use of a specific power reduces it's effectiveness?

Reduced splash/aoe radius.

A healing aura for a particular damage type (as in that damage type will instead heal the eximus and allies in range when a specific damage type is applied)

One short round of nigh-impossible odds.

...I don't know, I'm tired. Something that doesn't involve annoying Sponges that just laugh at you while you Flounder about in frustration yet be easily rendered ineffective by mass CC.

Did the run in one try with my clan. The whole time, our enemies were Primed, Disarmed, and Paralyzed while our energies stayed around full tank. Main motivation is the sigil; feels the mission is like a bouncer that can't tell a real ID from a fake one. No need to prove your skill at overcoming the challenge when you can bypass it completely, and I consider it fair (heck, even encouraged) since it's allowed.

Low Energy (15):

LOW.jpg

High Energy(150):HIGH.jpg

I like this sigil, it's an attempt to add function aside from looking cool. Works best at the back, where it will be easiest to spot by the player as an indication for how much energy they have left in their reserves (kinda like Dead Space's RIGs). Still kinda hard to spot the difference between full and near empty though, so its usefulness may be different for everyone.

Perhaps add a pulsing/blinking effect when all four abilities meet their energy requirements? A bigger difference in the glow intensity and the number of 'rifts' between low and full energy might help, too.

And yes, I made a reference somewhere above...

• Upvote 1

well, finally, after like 15 attempts with random people,  i could beat it

Like some people have said, it was a skill spam fest, but it wasnt just 4 to win, hard enough for a over completion mission, but still quite frustrating because of matchmaking bugs, host migration issues, and in mission glitches

it was fun when winning, and very boring when losing, such experience shouldnt be so polarized

DE remember one of the first tactical alerts where enemies could dead a lot of damage but we could kill them in a decent amount of time ( the corpus one with the hyenas)

that was fun. Enemies could still kill you pretty fast , but you had a chance  to fight back.

This time you just raised their level bar waaaaaaay too high. Come on lvl 100 this is insane.

Not everyone has the luck and luxury to land on other decent players and have a perfect team of friends lying around. :/

that was an interesting run! played battery trinity with a loki who went to town on enemies, a nyx who, uh did stuff, and a banshee who permastunned everyone so that we could never get a point taken from us. clearing each wave after we reached 100% took absurdly long, though.

so I enjoyed the alert! that said, here's an idea for future tactical alerts: restricting warframe abilities (i.e. "targeted abilities only", "no self-buffs", "no 4th abilities allowed"). when weapon options are limited, and when enemy levels are this high, warframe abilities and crowd control are about the only things that you can use to keep things under control - removing some of those could create an interesting challenge, with groups figuring out which warframe setups can get the job done while working around restricted abilities.