DE_Adam

Psa: Tactical Alert Escalation

Loki doesn't need help though.

Yes I try that with Slow Nova but my Scindo is only 30lvl no mods and no potato lol and i made 2 rounds (waste loots of energy HP, specters etc );)

SCINDO combo make enemy ragdoll so its not so hard to control them but killing them is for me nightmare , and I do not want to waste my resource for upgrade AXE i do not use them ;) so I need a team .

Took me 2 tries after i found a good squad :D We got a Glasscannon Excal P, Limbo for on the glasscannon and energy regen a S#&$ TON of energy pads, I myself was Vauban for vortex pulling and bastion spamming and then an iridiated loki p ... was pretty fun all in all and fairly easy without all the d/c

how were you able to do this what is your build on loki and scindo

Something like first capping the bases then just camp at D and spam IRD and energy restores. I guess gameplay like that is interesting for some people...

how were you able to do this what is your build on loki and scindo

nothing complicated

just irradiating disarm, scindo prime crit berserk, cleaving whirlwind, and playing musical chairs with the grineer.

my post was actually showing how easy the tactical alert was with loki alone, not how good i was.

guess i should have put a disclaimer or something to warn assumption making posters like judqment8. though despite having irradiating disarm, some of them were still managing to reach the nodes so i had to switch teleport and use decoy here and there.

Edited by Sianvar
  • Upvote 1

Loki doesn't need help though.

yep, same strategy as always when soloing syndicate interception dailies, only this time i can't clear the field as fast after the round's over due to lack of steamroller guns.

I did enlist the help of a lancer specter to help out with a leech eximus napalm that popped up early on, then a cosmic specter for yet another leech eximus. (heavy gunner this time) However, the dudes just kept getting stuck under stairs anyway so the fight still dragged out.

warframe0001_by_xarugas-d8jtcw5.jpg

warframe0002_by_xarugas-d8jtcvr.jpg

warframe0003_by_xarugas-d8jtcvg.jpg

warframe0005_by_xarugas-d8jtcv5.jpg

as for the sigil, DE should change it so that it's at max visibility when outside of missions. (liset/relays) I suppose i'll wear it for a while, though it still doesn't beat stalker's sigil :)

I did it, found a good team (saryn, trin, loki and nova) and things just worked out (even with nova not playing properly).

But i cant find a team to do the part 2 of the tactical alert. Everytime i just encounter a team with rhino, rhino prime or mesa.

Mesa. Really, mesa. 

Running with Loki P and Scindo P on maxed out damage

still no chance
DE pls

Did this with loki, nova, vauban and valkyr with 4x corrosive. That thing though; where you suddenly can't move or do anything until you die and revive is pretty annoying. Anyone else experience this?

Feels like many will miss this event, because it's simply unfair. And reward is not fitting it's absurdity: if it was a GRAM VANDAL blueprint or something, then yes - it worth dying thousands times.

That was fun. Tryed different frame combination with some strange victory tactics. End up with set and tactic when enemies had absolutely NO CHANCE. The most fun run was when by mistake 2 players (me and other guy) both switched frames from those that are "required in party to win this event", that was the fastest tactic planing, but ended up losing on pre last wave on "kill everyone who's left" part. Sigil is bad tho.

PS How can you "dying thousands times"? Never lost all revives, did not bought any, when I died it was my fault.

Edited by TargetDummy

My team succeed with Vauban, Trinity, Loki and Mirage.

Vauban casting traps to keep the enemies busy, Trinity for energy supply,

Mirage to blind the enemies and Loki to disarm them.

3xcorrossive and one energy siphon

Edited by Ljuba_adE

I did with a very good team ( Irradiating Disarm Loki, Valkyr, Slow Nova and Rising Storm Ash), but the Sigil is meh.

hello, I believe that fooling us, HOW I spend the little as 5 waves when the level is 100-150 and not doing in seconds falls ???? !!! I have tried many times with many players and over 10 & 15 level and nothing ..... !!!!!

PS How can you "dying thousands times"? Never lost all revives, did not bought any, when I died it was my fault.

Not literally. And that quote of yours lost the main sense of whole text. It means "worth fighting for"...

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

Back by popular demand, Tenno who enjoyed Phoenix Intercept but were looking for a greater challenge can now enjoy the Escalation of this Tactical Alert.

You actually mean: "People who barely made it were bragging about how skilled they are and/or how easy it was and we decided to unleash fire and brimstone upon everyone."

• Upvote 3

Exactly the same situation. Fair? Nah, being fair ain't gonna bring you money. Mods are being bought and sold like crazy since the event started.

Edited by LABAL

That garbage looking sigil is the only reward, right?

Who cares, really?

I love DE. But they are tragically bad at events like this. Just something most of us have gotten used to.

So, I normally don't write but c'mon, this is just bad. The Stance and the Stratos Badge was no problem,

The 1st. "Event" which I don't do and can't. Level 100 - 150 and Heavy only is, well you know. Tried different Frames, tactics, with friends, with randoms and alone. No chance. Most of my Frames don't even have any lifes left.

Of course there are a FEW people which can do it and did it (and probably a lot of luck). 

I wish other peoples good luck but I admit, I gave up.

"Thanks" for this Event. 

Greetz HD

Merged numerous threads containing feedback on this extra hard Tactical Alert mode.

As mentioned in the OP, this mode is something we threw together this morning, and can/will be changed based on player feedback for a potential future addition.

Hate it? Love it? Have ideas to make it better? Let us know :)

potential future addition.

Please no

Difficulty these days seem to revolve around cutting off everything a Tenno can use. We may as well just forget progression because "challenge" is just taking away everything we've earned from it.

Edited by HyokaChan

its possible to solo this with loki, but it was too hard for me(couldn't control them effectively enough). then i did the mission with a friend. 2x loki with irradiating disarms and 2x energy siphons. we used ~10 large energy restores. we both got downed a couple of times, but invis loki can easily revive.

we did the mission on the first try, and it was really fun.

the point is - don't kill. use survival and cc skills. control the map. after the wave is over kill 1 enemy at a time. we played like this - capture bases and then use irradiating disarm to stop them from taking bases. the damage they do to each other is tiny, but it keeps them busy, while we run around and capture bases. after the wave we separated 1-3 enemies from the rest and killed them(decoy and finishers help a lot). we were lucky - no eximus had toxic auras(in a squad of 4 we all died in ~2 seconds).